Li Jingliang

Hunt.

Pain is temporary Pride is forever.
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone know if Li has been training with Duane Ludwig for his next fight against Zawada?

Love the Leech, hope to see him bring honor to the Chinese MMA scene.

No idea.

6eqf8Y.gif

That's the sound my keys and change make in my pocket when I scratch my balls

This is brown belt guillotine defense

Quite a dirty fighter but reliably entertaining. I enjoyed Zawada's UFC debut on short notice even in defeat, he seemed well-rounded, game and lasted well. This will probably be exciting, I see Li TKO'ing him.

Anyone know if Li has been training with Duane Ludwig for his next fight against Zawada?
Well. He got to work on his submission defend a which isn't eye gauging

Quite a dirty fighter but reliably entertaining. I enjoyed Zawada's UFC debut on short notice even in defeat, he seemed well-rounded, game and lasted well. This will probably be exciting, I see Li TKO'ing him.

Me to Zawada is really great. That's why i would love to know who Li has been training with for this fight. But ya i am leaning towards Li also. But on the feet it's a really close fight, but i think i would give a slight advantage on standup to Li but it's close. I mostly give the advantage to Li because of him being the better wrestler. I think he is going to be able to keep this fight a lot on the ground if he has too.

Me to Zawada is really great. That's why i would love to know who Li has been training with for this fight. But ya i am leaning towards Li also. But on the feet it's a really close fight, but i think i would give a slight advantage on standup to Li but it's close. I mostly give the advantage to Li because of him being the better wrestler. I think he is going to be able to keep this fight a lot on the ground if he has too.
It was a great fight and great knockout. All respect to zawada. He now has 2 straight fights in the ufc back to back on short notice. I really hope he gets a full training camp in his next fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back