Tito Ortiz in great shape ahead of trilogy against Chuck Liddell.

Chuck and Tito both are in great shape for their ages....Not sure Oscar may have invited USADA to the party!

Chuck won’t be the last of the Mohicans @ortizgnp

SneakyCautiousGermanspitz-size_restricted.gif

He'd probably be a WW if he had a normal sized head.

Great shape but hes always stiff as a board when striking.

Chuck KO

Tito has always looked in good shape but still that giant melon of a head is an easy target.

I just hope Chuck is trolling us with the training vids, otherwise I'm worried Cheetoz permanently damages him.

I'm going with Tito on this one, I like Chuck but judging by his training videos, it doesn't look promising. Hope I'm wrong.

He looks great especially at 43. Luckily for chuck Tito isn't known for one punch ko power. I honesly cannot see Liddell winning this. Tito has / had a solid chin. Chuck couldn't knock him out with one shot in both their fights. And I'm pretty confident Ortiz has the better gas tank in 2018

Tito's got abs, big deal! Easy win for Chuck, same as always.

Not only did it look big before but even more so now that he's bald and it shines. Hard not to look

He'll fight the winner of Fedor-Bader, mark my words. Biggest fight in Bellator history.

Younger man is Tito first off, less concussive losses, the more active fighter over the last 5 years and hate to say this; the guy who probably needs the fight money less than Chuck does.

Back