Media Serious Question Asked by the champ

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

I agree with the mesage Eldar says and applaud the champ for people to change how they think

#KhabibTime

The question is to his countrymen, 'What benefit do nightclubs serve to our society?'.

getting tired of these weird ass dagestan guys

Something to do... Fuck umm lets think.. What are they purposed for oh yea nightclubs are for dancing having fun drinking.. Blind dating ect..oh wait these guys are muslim... They get gifted wives.. And the women stay in the basement?

I don't get why this is a thread. Or why it is in UFC discussion.

Google translate on khabib's text:
I fully support @eldar_iraziev
A question to my fellow countrymen, what benefits do these nightclubs bring to our society?

Wasteland.

they keep people preoccupied so they dont spend time thinking about why they are here and what their purpose is.

Also helps turn a societies women into public toilets.

Something to do... Fuck umm lets think.. What are they purposed for oh yea nightclubs are for dancing having fun drinking.. Blind dating ect..oh wait these guys are muslim... They get gifted wives.. And the women stay in the basement?
He brings strong moral values , since he is the champ he is using it as a platform like the people who praise Jesus

I see nothing wrong him sharing how he thinks it's what got him to where he is now

If it helps someone , that's a good thing

Google translate leaves a little to be desired but the replies to the post are fucking GOLD.

The question should be "what benefits does living at the top of the Caucus mountains have in 2018 without the threat of the Golden Horde, Persian Empire, and Ottoman Turks?"

there is no benefit these things destroy the social fabric of a society. only western deviants who belong in the gutter would try to contest this point.

And treat them like dirt and beat them. Dont forget that.

I understand the argument that religious people would have against clubs since they mostly promote behavior that is viewed as sinful in Abrahamic traditions. The benefit id argue is that in western culture the kids are at least allowed to experience the allure. While yes some will suffer unfortunate consequences as a result, you may end up in a serious fight, you may make poor decisions like drive home drunk, you might experiment with drugs, you might hook up with someone and as a result of poor judgement face unwanted consequences. I think however, for the most part everyone that gets to experience the club life eventually figures out that it is not the best place to meet potential mates of the opposite sex. Not to say that you cant still enjoy going to clubs for other reasons but I think that is the primary one.

The benefit is they play good music , drinks and a good place to get pussy duuuhh
<TheWire1><seedat>

Khabib should've ask 'What benefit does fighting serve to our society?'

Khabib fans have officially become worse than jbj, bj Penn, Anderson Silva, and even Conor fans.

Khabib burps and I see 3 threads

Khabib should've ask 'What benefit does fighting serve to our society?'
Bro the benefits to fighting are huge for society

Unlike nightclubs and their poison

Back