Holly Holm and Michelle Waterson taking a break

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

No matter if they win or lose, i still don’t mind seeing either fight. Usually, it is 3 losses in a row and you’re out in the UFC. But some people i have no problem with even if they are on a losing streak. Who do you make an exception for? I would also add OSP.

just the fact they are associated with jackson-wink makes me dislike them

pretty good dance moves tho

I picture Wink on the other side of the camera dancing along motioning to them to remove their tops.....for the gym of course.

Let me dance with Michelle and I'll show her my impression of an Elvis Pressley hip thrust.

Two supposedly respectable married women one of whom has young children, shaking their asses like a couple of trashy THOTS at a UFC tailgate party.

ed6.jpg

Sherdog just ensures me that WMMA is a joke and if a fight has a high viewership its probably only because the chicks are hot.

I have spent way to much time replaying that clip.

No matter if they win or lose, i still don’t mind seeing either fight. Usually, it is 3 losses in a row and you’re out in the UFC. But some people i have no problem with even if they are on a losing streak. Who do you make an exception for? I would also add OSP.

IluGtDP.gif

Michelle is sexy

Holly almost looks like a man from afar which killed it for me

I picture Wink on the other side of the camera dancing along motioning to them to remove their tops.....for the gym of course.

Would be the best instructions he ever gave.

Back