Ponzinibbio “Woodley says I shouldn’t be next for a TS because he’s trying to hold his title for as

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
long as possible “

Woodley knows the danger of a guy like Ponzi.

The duck has begun.

I mean, he is close to a title shot but imo he's behind Colby and Usman. If RDA beats Usman then Ponzi should get it after Colby.

If not let him fight Wonderboy or the winner of Robbie vs. Ben.

Make Till vs Ponzi scheme. Woodley is on another tier compared to these peasants.

I mean, he is close to a title shot but imo he's behind Colby and Usman. If RDA beats Usman then Ponzi should get it after Colby.

If not let him fight Wonderboy or the winner of Robbie vs. Ben.
I’ll be fine when with him laying colby out cold then a TS.

I'd much rather watch Ponzinibbio vs Askren than Askren vs Lawler.

TS this is the 3rd thread you made about Ponzi and Woolley possibly avoiding him. You would be a cuck for Ponzi to bang your wife I bet.

TS this is the 3rd thread you made about Ponzi and Woolley possibly avoiding him. You would be a cuck for Ponzi to bang your wife I bet.
Nice username dude, one of my all time favorites. Great goal scorer and player on top of being arguably the toughest MW the sport has ever seen with wins over Probert and Mcsorley among others, great GnP too, lol.

Fuckin legend.

Don’t you have another pointless mcgregor or khabib thread to make?

He should fight the loser of RDA/Usman you don't get a title shot for beating Neil fucking Magny lol

He should fight the loser of RDA/Usman you don't get a title shot for beating Neil fucking Magny lol

He's Argentinian. They won't give him a title-shot even if he racks up another 4 KO's lol. He already has one of the best streaks at WW, much better than Neil Magny's record even before the fight, and was still ranked 2 places behind Magny.

Neil Magny was top 10 for 3 years.s

The fuck does anyone need to do? Title shots aren't always #2 vs #1.. infact that's extremely rare

It just happened vs DC and beast and hundred threads made bitchin

So you finally get a #1 vs #2 and theres 5000 reddit and sherdog threads saying a guy 9_1 with 8 K0S doesn't deserve it
I honestly hate mma fans

Neil Magny was top 10 for 3 years.s

The fuck does anyone need to do? Title shots aren't always #2 vs #1.. infact that's extremely rare

It just happened vs DC and beast and hundred threads made bitchin

So you finally get a #1 vs #2 and theres 5000 reddit and sherdog threads saying a guy 9_1 with 8 K0S doesn't deserve it
I honestly hate mma fans
Yup

Well said

Lets see Ponzi beat someone without gouging their eyeballs before we talk about a title shot.

Nah, he doesn't deserve a title shot yet, I'm not impressed enough with the calibre of opponents he has beat. IF he gets a big name win in top 5 then I will look more closely. Magny is a solid fighter but he is beatable and its a good win but not an amazing win. I've seen guys in UFC beat Magny much easier than Ponzi could.

FEED PONZI TO WONDERBOIIIIIIII

Back