Has Ponzi earned a TS?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

In your opinion, did he earned one tonight?

In your opinion, did he earned one tonight?

Makes sense.

It's not like there is anyone else in the picture, considering the fact that Askren will never fight Woodley (who is very likely to beat Colby)

if rda wins then yeah, but if usman beats rda he doesnt have to fight ponzi. hes earned a shot then

so it depends on who wins that shit. rda is coming off a L so no reason why he shouldnt have to fight santiago for the next shot

Hell no
Mangy is not good
Record padded with over the hill fighters

He should fight the Usman X RDA LOSER
If he gets past that then he gets a title eliminator

Yes definitely

If Santiago was some euro fighter he would have had TS two years ago but since he’s not he might have to rattle off another 7-8 ko’s.

No he really hasn't beat anybody that's good yet!

I don't think so. I'd like to see him fight Wonderboy to really prove he deserves it.

Destroying Magny is cool I guess, but I'm still not 100% sold on Ponzinibbio.

Frankly, I'd like to see him win a fight without poking his opponent in the fucking eyeball.

He's fun and aggressive. Yes, for the entertainment value.

He's beaten Gunnar Nelson, Mike Perry, and Neil Magny, two of em by knockout, though I feel for Gunnar with the eyepokes bullshit.

Let him beat Colby to a pulp after Woodley turns him into a woman.

Nope, but the winner of RDA-Usman definitely earns him one.

No one should get the Cody treatment. You should defeat at least one top 5 fighter before fighting for the title. Excluding certain circumstances of course (filling in for an injured fighter)

Makes sense.

It's not like there is anyone else in the picture, considering the fact that Askren will never fight Woodley (who is very likely to beat Colby)

Usman? If Usman beats Dos Anjos how can you deny him a shot? Also if Diaz beats Masvidal don't be surprised if he's pushed.

Ponzi is right behind Usman though.

How does one jump over the interim title holder by beating Magny? lol Woodley vs Colby is next, Ponz should fight Wonderboy ...would like to see him fight Nick Diaz, but that aint happening

I wouldn't mind seeing Ponzi put Snoozeman to sleep.

No. Plus he's easy work for Woodley. None of these guys are on Woodley's level except maybe Askren.

If Usman beats RDA, then titleshot goes for Usman. Ponzinibbio fights someone else like Wonderboy or RDA.

If RDA beats Usman, then titleshot goes for Ponzinibbio and RDA can fight someone else to get a win streak going.

No.

Magny falls to 10th or outside of the top 10 with this loss. Ponzi still needs a top 5 win.

Ponzi vs Wonderboy sounds about right

He's running fast and fierce towards a title shot, but he's still about two fights away, I'd say. He should stay ready to fight anytime however because he would be a great last minute opponent for the upcoming high profile matchups should injury strike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back