Johnny walker is a 6,6” light heavyweight

Guy is pretty well-built too. Wonder what he weighs in cage.

Guy is pretty well-built too. Wonder what he weighs in cage.

280 Ish. Damn lhw actually getting some prospects. Walker, Reyes, Stosic, Rakic, Ankalaev, Cuteleba, Edilov, Menifield and more.

It's been a decade since they've had anything close this type of young talent at lhw.

Last edited:
This is what it felt like when this dude opened his mouth and started talking

<Lmaoo>

I don't know why I was expecting an interesting thread.

Am disappointed.

The difference is, Jones basically cleared out all the light heavyweights worth fighting. Johnny Walker hasn't really beaten anyone.

He's bigger than Volkov, he's probably the biggest LHW on the roster.

He's ducking heavy weight.

Johnny Walker v prime Fedor who is winner?

Before the finish

he had such a tight Thai plum, landed an elbow, was able to retain the plum, Rountree was still on his feet

so you could basically KO your opponent with an elbow from the plum, stay latched on to him, move him around like a puppet even though he should be on the floor out cold, and do it again

Could be quite lethal

There’s no way you could hold some one up whilst unconscious without it being noticeable to everyone. The danger would be if Mazgatti was refree

There’s no way you could hold some one up whilst unconscious without it being noticeable to everyone. The danger would be if Mazgatti was refree

It has happened before in MMA.
Can't remember the fight but last year there was a situation like that in the UFC, he was holding the guy in the clinch on the cage and he was already out while standing and the ref didn't notice for a short while

You think he could KO him, then just keep his lifeless body in the clinch and keep hitting him?

Come on dude, that’s ridiculous. He wouldn’t be dragging an unconscious dude over 200 pounds around in the clinch, he would drop as soon as he went out

As a fan, it was beautiful and made me erect. What’s the issue here?

<{jackyeah}>

Completely different, but it reminds me of when Rumble was keeping Little Nog on his feet with punches.

Back