Who is next for Ponzinibbio?

DatSamboKid

Muay Khao
@red
Reaction score
He had an amazing dominant performance tonight. He just beat N.8 ranked Neil Magny and is currently on a 7 fight winning streak.

A head of him, Tyron is rumored to be fighting Colby, TIll discussed moving to MW, Usman is fighting RDA, Lawler rumored to be fighting Askren and nothing planned for Thompson or Maia.

Which fight would you rather see?

Ponzi vs Thompson?
Ponzi vs Usman/RDA winner?
Ponzi vs Till (if he remains at WW)

I think if Usman beats RDA, Usman vs Ponzi would be a great fight. 9 vs 7 fight winning streak

Stephen Thompson would be a good test.

He had an amazing dominant performance tonight. He just beat N.8 ranked Neil Magny and is currently on a 7 fight winning streak.

A head of him, Tyron is rumored to be fighting Colby, TIll discussed moving to MW, Usman is fighting RDA, Lawler rumored to be fighting Askren and nothing planned for Thompson or Maia.

Which fight would you rather see?

Ponzi vs Thompson?
Ponzi vs Usman/RDA winner?
Ponzi vs Till (if he remains at WW)

I think if Usman beats RDA, Usman vs Ponzi would be a great fight. 9 vs 7 fight winning streak

Usman/RDA winner deserves to get the next title shot, Ponzi should be fight either the loser of Usman/RDA or Wonderboy.

I'd like to see him beat someone fair and square before talking about him as a contender. 3 eye injuries in his last 3 fights, lets say he does it a 4th time to someone, does he deserve a title shot off of eye poking and then beating on blinded and defenseless guys?

I am not sold on him as a good striker. I think he hits hard but he gets hit a lot. I believe the "strikers" like wonderboy and Till will hurt him bad.

I'd like to see him beat someone fair and square before talking about him as a contender. 3 eye injuries in his last 3 fights, lets say he does it a 4th time to someone, does he deserve a title shot off of eye poking and then beating on blinded and defenseless guys?
So it's illegal to land jabs on someone's eye area now?

Back