FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol.

Acting as if he would have a chance.

He’s not close to Woodleys level yet.

Last edited:
Definitely wouldn't be a bad fight to see soon. Besides Colby and Usman, who else deserves a shot?

He's an entertaining fighter. He goes for the kill every fight and doesn't have ultra boring fights like Usman does

Nothing wrong with wanting to be the champ

giphy.gif

Try to pressure Tyron like that with your hands down, you're asking to be knocked out silly. Easy win for Tyron.

lol.

He’s not close to top level yet.
He is definitely top level. He’s a legit top 5 and presents a shit ton of problems for Woodley. He’s legit good as hell.

Ponzi has verified how lethal his overall approach is. Guys a legit stalker, enjoys methodically dismantling his opponents

Oh no! He called out the champ. What a shocker.

lol.

He’s not close to top level yet.
Well, tbf it's the guy with the mic who told him that Woodley was watching, and asked him to say something. What did you expect him to say? Lol

Ponzi has verified how lethal his overall approach is. Guys a legit stalker, enjoys methodically dismantling his opponents

I’m very sad you disagree with me cause I love and respect you.

Fight IQ? Magny could barely walk after first round but he was hesitant to throw lots of kicks until fourth.

Am I wrong?

there's nothing wrong with wanting a shot at this point. Fighters with lesser records have gotten shots.

It's exciting because Ponzi will come forward..

power vs power.

Tyron by TKO.

If i'm Woodley i'd tell him: Beat someone without injuring their eyeballs first. Why can't he do that?

Back