Which country is the best?

The8Trifecta

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
  • USA - Jon Jones, DC, Demetrius Johnson, Chuck Liddell, Max Holloway, Ronda Rousey
  • Canada - Georges St Pierre, Brock Lesnar, Rory MacDonald
  • Russia - Khabib Nurmagamenov, Fedor Emelianenko
  • Brazil - Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo, Wanderlei Silva, Vítor Belfort, Lyoto Machida, Chris Cyborg, Jacare
  • Cuba - Yoel Romero
  • Ireland - Conor McGregor
  • Other country - feel free to comment with other fighters and countries!

Last edited:
USA

And lmao, "Canada - Brock Lesnar"

Such a troll

USA right now but that's partly because the UFC is in the US, with most events in the US, and most of the small feeder orgs being based in the US.

Russia would produce more talent more consistently because it has a P4P better concentration of wrestlers, sambokas, judokas, and boxers.

You didn't put Rory for Canada?

<JerryWWF>

Also, what a dumb thread. Most UFC fighters are from the US.

No rory for canada and instead you put brock.....

For shame ts. Foooooor shame.

And lmao, "Canada - Brock Lesnar"
He's ours now..

CmtI_JOXYAEMECY.jpg

Why do you mention Ireland but not the Netherlands? They have Mousasi and Bas Rutten.

USA right now but that's partly because the UFC is in the US, with most events in the US, and most of the small feeder orgs being based in the US.

Russia would produce more talent more consistently because it has a P4P better concentration of wrestlers, sambokas, judokas, and boxers.

Why does Russia suck so much at boxing?

I didn’t feel like listing each country in the world. Feel free to add to the list.

Fair enough. Another oversight I would like to mention is not including Jacare in your list of Brazilians. IMO he has a better record than Wanderlei Silva which is why it's surprising to me you mention him but not Jacare.

Is it only based on the fighters listed or is it using every fighter that's come from that country?

Back