News Dana White: Conor vs Cowboy is absolutely NOT true

275others

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
513_Dana_White.0.0.0.0.jpg

“We’re not even thinking about [what’s next]. It’s not even worth talking about because we don’t know how long the suspensions are going to be, what their fines are going to be. We don’t know the penalties yet, so you can’t even think about fights until we know what the penalties are.”
“That’s not true,” said White. “Absolutely not true. Obviously that’s the fight that “Cowboy” Cerrone wants but that’s not true. We haven’t even thought about an opponent for either one of those guys yet, meaning Khabib or Conor.”

- Source

You heard it here boys, if Dana says it ain't happening, contracts have definitely been signed.
Now that this fight is unofficially official, who you got, Conor or Cowboy?

Dana Translation -

"Conor VS Cowboy is happening."

Conor vs Cowboy Confirmed

Cowboy was already informed and he's very excited.

This title confused the hell out of me

At some point shouldn't Dana learn that if he wants people to believe something he should just say the opposite?

If he came out and said "Cowboy vs Conor is all but a done deal" I would honestly then be nervous that they are gonna bypass Tony for a stupid rematch between Conor and Khabib.

513_Dana_White.0.0.0.0.jpg

“We’re not even thinking about [what’s next]. It’s not even worth talking about because we don’t know how long the suspensions are going to be, what their fines are going to be. We don’t know the penalties yet, so you can’t even think about fights until we know what the penalties are.”
“That’s not true,” said White. “Absolutely not true. Obviously that’s the fight that “Cowboy” Cerrone wants but that’s not true. We haven’t even thought about an opponent for either one of those guys yet, meaning Khabib or Conor.”

- Source

You heard it here boys, if Dana says it ain't happening, contracts have definitely been signed.
Now that this fight is unofficially official, who you got, Conor or Cowboy?
best use of confirmed I have seen on this forum

Last edited:
Conor has to receive his suspension from the NSAC before any talks of his next fight. Did people really think a fight with Cerrone was in the works?

Conor is stuck in quicksand and his buddy Dana cannot help.

An unwarranted big match shows such levels of favoritism, it could have others run for the door.

A loss to a mid level ranked fighter and deeper and deeper he goes.

I'm getting kind of tired of this running joke of Dana contradictions. 95 percent of what he says regarding fights is true. You take one big thing he lied about because the contracts weren't signed yet, or something like that, and you make it his whole identity.

Good.

This fight was a terrible idea.

Or

“If Cowboy beats Connie he is done as a investment so no its not happening “

This is true, but after Conor was dominated by Mayweather, then dominated by Khabib, who is a less threatening rebound opponent for Conor that would still be a very marketable fight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back