Khabib is the king of the jungle

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Khabib called for Floyd but he also mentioned that there can only be one king in the jungle.

Floyd clearly isn't about the jungle life, he only does boxing while in jungle there's no rules when it's fight time.

wow if thats no racist as fuck Ill be damned. Reported.

C3979WAVcAIp6GC.jpg

Khabib beat 1 elite fighter and a few good ones ....... he is ducking blatantly a man he knows has a great shot beating him. Khabin isnt even top 5 in mma right now.

Khabib beat 1 elite fighter and a few good ones ....... he is ducking blatantly a man he knows has a great shot beating him. Khabin isnt even top 5 in mma right now.

Which elite fighter? RDA?

Habib can wrestle. He fought a guy we all know struggles in that department. The hype behind the guy is crazy.

Habib can wrestle. He fought a guy we all know struggles in that department. The hype behind the guy is crazy.

For the record he also outstruck him on the feet which no one thought would be possible prior to the fight.

There are no weight-classes in the Jungle

For the record he also outstruck him on the feet which no one thought would be possible prior to the fight.
Oh you mean in the round he lost, he got one great strike in that nobody was expecting but overall he didn't out strike anybody.

Last edited:
Tony is a very favorable matchup for him. If that's who you meant.

Khabib called for Floyd but he also mentioned that there can only be one king in the jungle.

Floyd clearly isn't about the jungle life, he only does boxing while in jungle there's no rules when it's fight time.

Lol you think MMA doesn't have rules?

Really dumb comment. Conor is a guy with historic levels of hype behind him. And I like Conor 100 times more than Khabib.

Nobody has tested Khabib. Tony could. Gaethje could. Let's see those fights.

Clearly we need to see Khabib versus a Lion in order to see if this is true.

He just called out another boxing retiree..

"I care about legacy"<mma3>

For the actual record he lost that round
That my friend is a fact

Bet you either post Khabib chocking Conor , talk about how he won or ignore it because you cant dispute a fact unless you are morally dishonest

lol, as opposed to Tony, who has oh-so many top 5 wins? Ducking the guy he signed up to fight 4 times? Conor fans getting dumber with time.

Khabib is a proven commodity at this point.

RDA was top 5.
Barboza was top 5.
MJ was top 10.
AL was a fringe top 10 guy.
Healy was top 10 minus the bogus weed NC.

I'll grant you Conor was top 15 at best, gimme fight for Khabib.

Back