Will you give Jones a second chance if he beats Gus?

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Jon isn't exactly the most popular fighter on here after his two incidents with USADA but now when it's clear that everything was a mistake and he back - are you willing to give him a second chance after he beats Gus? After all it's the greatest fighter of all time we're talking about here. The UFC and MMA need Jon Jones. The fans deserve to see him in the cage.

Just a month away now. Are you ready to embrace the GOAT again?

Of course. People want to see him get his ass kicked. Gustafson will probably not be the guy to do it. But if Jones fights long enough the time will come.

I get excited every time Jones fights just for the fact that he has not lost a fight. Not counting the Hamil bullshit.

The concern isn't him beating Gus, it's him showing up to the fight and actually passing drug tests before and after the event.

It's really not up to sherdoggers to "give Jones a second chance".

He is the greatest LHW ever, maybe even the greatest fighter ever. People are going to hate him no matter what, but it doesn't matter. His legacy is secure.

If he beats Gus?

When he beats Gus I expect all the salty haters to have another epic meltdown worse than when he KO’d DC.

I don’t expect many of them to start appreciating greatness now.

<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh>

I just hope Jones and Dana are cool, then we can all sleep well

He is the greatest LHW ever, maybe even the greatest fighter ever. People are going to hate him no matter what, but it doesn't matter. His legacy is secure.

Obviously serious MMA fans are aware of that fact but I was talking about Sherdog exclusively.

Nah, die hard Jones haters are a dedicated group. There's the race factor (Billy Bob over there is never going to be a fan), and there's the way he triggers children who are trying desperately to cling to the fantasy of a clean sport. Either group will never like him regardless of whether he's the greatest mixed martial artist ever.

hes cemented his legacy as a huge shit house who made fun of the death of DC's dad while at the same time telling everybody that hes a man of god. his octagon legacy is eye pokes, illegal elbows, and no contests

with that said, id never say it to his face because id get my head kicked into next fuckin week...

Sure, why not. Gustaffson is a challenging opponent cause of his striking and size.

If Jones just dismantles him after a full camp this time I'll be impressed.

not at all. no way knowing he will be clean anyway.

hes cemented his legacy as a huge shit house who made fun of the death of DC's dad while at the same time telling everybody that hes a man of god. his octagon legacy is eye pokes, illegal elbows, and no contests

with that said, id never say it to his face because id get my head kicked into next fuckin week...

Yo fuck that noise Tomas, you would lay a one sided beating on Jones

believe in yourself g

Wouldn’t matter either way to me but he’s disqualified from the GOAT conversation, plain and simple. If that makes me a “hater” then so be it.

nah, he's dead to me
legit want him out of MMA
if Gus knocks him out and ends his career somehow, i'll be more than happy

his octagon legacy is eye pokes, illegal elbows, and no contests

You forgot undefeated, most title defenses in LHW history and the most dominant fighter in MMA history.

I've never stopped hugging his nuts, just wondering what sort of form he'll come back in, Gus ain't OSP.

Back