Eerie Similarities, Khabib with Khabib

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Currently Khabib is riding high in defeating the brash irishman who returned from a 2 year haitus

undefeated champion and commanding the most money

There was another Khabib who after beating the brash American fighter started believing his invincibility

Both being highly talented but then started to believe that no one was a threat

Fought a Mexican American whom many believed had a glass jaw which would've been an easy fight for the Russian Khabib

He lost then having his confidence destroyed he lost to another brash African American fighter and never fought again

Our Khabib is called the eagle
The other Khabib is called the hawk

Khabib Allakhverdiev

McG huggers dreaming.....

Look, I like Conor and will tune into every single fight of his. He's really entertaining and puts on super fun scraps.

That said, he got his ass completely ran over against Khabib. I mean steamrolled.

Going into the fight, I thought Conor might be able to KO him on the feet. But he tagged Teh Eagle FLUSH several times, and never even slightly buckled him. Khabib ate his shots like a sammich.

He will always be an absolute nightmare match-up for McGregor.

Look, I like Conor and will tune into every single fight of his. He's really entertaining and puts on super fun scraps.

That said, he got his ass completely ran over against Khabib. I mean steamrolled.

Going into the fight, I thought Conor might be able to KO him on the feet. But he tagged Teh Eagle FLUSH several times, and never even slightly buckled him. Khabib ate his shots like a sammich.

Same thing they said about the Hawk

2DA50822-B119-4524-910D-F9F54EDF0FE3.jpeg

the op isn't really accurate at all about the boxing khabib......

he just wasn't very good and his biggest win was over an underachieving bantamweight.......

and it was at 140.....

the op isn't really accurate at all about the boxing khabib......

he just wasn't very good and his biggest win was over an underachieving bantamweight.......

and it was at 140.....
The hawks best win was against a fighter coming up in wieght you say?

And Khabib had alot of hype

Cough .Conor

Wonder which Khabib Floyd though he was going to get the easy payday against...

The hawks best win was against a fighter coming up in wieght you say?

And Khabib had alot of hype

Cough .Conor
are you saying the boxing khabib had a lot of hype?

lol.

universally everyone thought he was a bum and guzman literally hasn't fought since that embarrassment

It is an interesting parallel, but MMA Khabib is way more proven than that boxer.

The prophecy can't be argued. Khabib loses to Mexican-American Ferguson then brash African-American Kevin Lee in his next two fights.

I agree with most of this except the Conor landing flush part. Not much landed flush. Khabib was rolling with several punches and reduced power by hiding behind the shoulder here and there. I remember a lead uppercut kicking his head back pretty hard though.

I think Khabib just has better defense than people give him credit for. Like MJ landing 1 clean left on Khabib and blocking the rest with everyone claiming he was rocked getting blasted repeatedly.

How many threads you gonna make about Khabib? This is creepy.

He destroyed Conor. Get over it.

People resorting to Nostradamus shit in order to make Khabib lose

Conor fans are shook, khabib got into their head and is still residing therein.

The prophecy can't be argued. Khabib loses to Mexican-American Ferguson then brash African-American Kevin Lee in his next two fights.
Seems like it both Khabib's, The Hawk and The Eagle seemed intertwined

the only sadness I have about that fight is that Mcgregor gave himself an excuse sort of with that Proper Twelve bull. At every stage of his career in the pinnacle moments he always had something to excuse any potential loss - going up a weight, short notice etc. This time it seems like he created a scenario which put him at a competitive disadvantage. That's weak minded by him. It looked like he'd hardly even trained for Khabib.

Everyone can lose against everyone else.
this.
I don't know why some people have delusions that a fighter can be unbeatable.

everyone loses at some point.
Fedor lost
SIlva lost
GSP lost
DC lost
Jon Jones lost.

And many times they pulled unbelievable victories from the jaws of defeat, but that again, just means everyone is beatable.

Khabib did not lose yet.
But he was tagged (and able to recover).
he is human. he is beatable period.

And it will probably happen, because it is impossible to know when to stop.
I mean if he is the champ and beating everyone, why stop? Until the time someone pulls out a victory.
It can take a decade, but it is bound to happen.

And that does not demean what they accomplished.So yeah, Khabib is bound to lose at some point. Even possibly on a rematch against Conor.
But that does not take away the fact he just beat and humiliated Conor.

Back