If you had to use critical judgment on Herb...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dean in that fight between Khabib vs Conor and you were a jury in court, do you find him guilty of being paid or sold out, or would you give him the benefit of the doubt that he posted on online about why he didn’t deduct at least one or 2 points after the round was finished!

Think of me as a prosecutor pointing out that maybe that knee could’ve changed the momentum of that fight or the gloves grabbing (remember Romero was almost done because of that glove grabbing)or the illegal elbows! Cast your opinion because mine is— very guilty! What’s yours? Regardless of the outcome of the fight.

If it was an isolated incident I could see him as innocent, but he has too much of a history of shady, inconsistent and/or straight up incompetent reffing. Time to put him out to pasture.

in court? like a criminal case?

it has to be beyond reasonable doubt

It was definitely bizarre just how many different fouls he let go, without at the very least a stern warning.

The funniest thing is there was actual footage of him going extensively over all the rules with khabib & Conor before the fight.

The same rules he never enforced. lmao

Herbert proved he was guilty by making a long ass video on his twitter explaining the fight and writing long words on a board and explaining those long words.

If he has no guilt there would never be a video, even though the video explained absoutley nothing, just telling you what very complicated long words could possibly mean

It was definitely bizarre just how many different fouls he let go, without at the very least a stern warning.

The funniest thing is there was actual footage of him going extensively over all the rules with khabib & Conor before the fight.

The same rules he never enforced. lmao
So your verdict Sir?

Unfortunately Herb could be a scape goat and powers are way above him.

Herbert proved he was guilty by making a long ass video on his twitter explaining the fight and writing long words on a board and explaining those long words.

If he has no guilt there would never be a video, even though the video explained absoutley nothing, just telling you what very complicated long words could possibly mean
So, what’s your final word yes or no?

Dean in that fight between Khabib vs Conor and you were a jury in court, do you find him guilty of being paid or sold out, or would you give him the benefit of the doubt that he posted on online about why he didn’t deduct at least one or 2 points after the round was finished!

Think of me as a prosecutor pointing out that maybe that knee could’ve changed the momentum of that fight or the gloves grabbing (remember Romero was almost done because of that glove grabbing)or the illegal elbows! Cast your opinion because mine is— very guilty! What’s yours? Regardless of the outcome of the fight.
I think Herb Derps a lot when he main events...
They should be held accountable when they miss such things, and they never are, so why improve?

But on the other hand, it is a fucking hard job, done live with millions of people watching as well.

I'd say about impossible to be perfect, and being honest, I can't say I'd do a better job.

I mean, obviously I think I can,but that is while sitting at the couch looking through monitors, with time to process things from many angles.

Not guilty.

Referring is hard. I liked his explanation and thought it made sense.

I’ve done similar things reffing. If one fighter is clearly winning, and a stoppage would make them lose momentum then why stop it?

By not stopping it he actually helped Khabib.

Herb is the worst. He makes some terrible calls in the most bizarre circumstances. Remember Bisping v. Anderson? Where Bisping was KO'd at the end of the round and he spent his time trying to get Anderson off the cage and gave Bisping at least another minute to recover. Or how about Couture v. Gonzaga? Where he called time in the middle of the fight because Gonzaga was complaining about not being able to see. Dean should've called it right there instead he talks to him lets him wipe his eyes clean and then does a half assed job of putting them back in the same position.

Herb is an awful ref. He is mostly incompetent when it matters and shows extreme amounts of favoritism. It didn't start with Khabib/Conor it has been going on for years.

I think everything was up with that fight. Judges gave Conor a round because he didn't get destroyed, Herb letting Conor get away with every foul in the book, and the commentators splooging over everything Conor did (especially Rogan doing his typical "AAAOOOHHH!!" every time Conor whiffed on punches).

But Khabib showed perseverance in the face of Western decadence and corruption.

الحمدلله

Guilty as fuck. Ufc and usada are corrupt

Just wait until the next big successful fix

The players might change but the result will still be the same and benefit the house conveniently enough.

TS is guilty of being an idiot.

Back