Nick Diaz - The return of the gangster

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Finally the Stockton badboy is back. Exciting times ofcourse!! I think the Masvidal fight is going to be good match-up. The infamous aka Nick Diaz and the most exciting fighter I have seen as MMA fan in my time. No No Without doubt he is the most exciting fighter of all times.

How do you see this Masvidal fight going and can Masvidal survive the pressure of Diaz and storm. Diaz has a Full gas tank and probably one of the few athletes I remember in the UFC who could technically go 10 rounds and I think he was probably the only athlete who could go 10 rounds.

dont-be-scared-homie-geo-thomson.jpg

Dysfunctional probably the best MMA related HL video

Last edited:
Diaz has to be one of if not the most exciting fighter of all time. Imagine him and Tony! That has FOAT written all over it.

Edit: woops would be GFOAT

Last edited:
Finally the Stockton badboy is back. Exciting times ofcourse I think the fight is going to be good match-up. The infamous back aka Nick Diaz and the most exciting fighter I have seen as MMA fan in my time.

How do you see this Masvidal fight going and can Masvidal survive the pressure of Diaz and assault. Diaz has a Full gas tank and probably one of the few athletes I remember in the UFC who could technically go 10 rounds and I think he was probably the only athlete who could go 10 rounds.

dont-be-scared-homie-geo-thomson.jpg

Dysfunctional and probably the best MMA related HL video

Nothing Nick hasn't seen before.
Jorge is a good counter striker, but he won't hurt Nick. Even when Nick is hurt nothing stops.

Honestly, gimme fight for Nick.
Probably got too huge sum of money to refuse.

I'll wait until we get to fight week before getting excited.

By the time this fight happens, Nick wouldn't of fought in over 4 years. He's also 35 now...

26uf0m01UUkHIjdNC.gif

He's been drinking every night getting high going on nightclubs pretty much everyday since he left the sport. Just check his instagram. Idk if he's gonna be in shape for this one, we might get a lesser nick diaz since all the partying takes a toll on your body. Especially when you're using drugs and alcohol every night.

I honestly don't really understand his mass appeal. He's a decently entertaining fighter, but I don't count mean-mugging and making gestures among the more exciting aspects of fighting.

I honestly don't really understand his mass appeal. He's a decently entertaining fighter, but I don't count mean-mugging and making gestures among the more exciting aspects of fighting.

Maybe you should've followed his career when he was active...

If you dont find either Nick or Tony exciting then you're a complete :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Not in a gay way because gay people even live an exciting lifestyle but like a full on :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

I didn't say he wasn't exciting, but to intimate he's possibly the most exciting is just silly. I could name a handful of guys just from Pride that were more exciting, IMO.

Maybe you should've followed his career when he was active...

I did. I'm talking about his in-ring behavior. He's a decently exciting fighter, but nothing to write home about in my opinion. People seem to like him mostly for his antics and trash talk, but I think it usually comes across a bit dumb and immature.

Nick is an alcoholic now, anyone following snapchat knows his chances are diminished. He's older now and didn't train hard for years.

Back