Does Khabib's huge cauliflower bubble put him at risk of getting fight stopped early?

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov.jpg

005_Khabib_Nurmagomedov.0.0.jpg

Just nervous about a repeat of the James Thompson fiasco, especially if it happens in a fight Khabib is dominating in- where the ref stops the fight because of an injured ear.

james+thompson.jpg

Ferguson would find a way to pop that thing

DirectFondDairycow-small.gif

I'd be more worried about Tony rolling himself into some dumb position on the ground and getting elbowed to a TKO stoppage.

That’s actually his twin brother that never developed

It would be funny to see half of that nasty ear on the floor

When/if it starts to happen I'll start a thread...

OMG!I was up all last night thinking about it.I'm so worried about this.

happened to saku too nearly lost his ear completely, actually a real risk when your cauliflower is that large

I am glad I never let my ears balloon up and harden, it's horrible but you gotta drain it and clamp it or you are disfigured forever

Why doesn't he drain it? He'll as it is not fight for the next 6 months min. Have it fixed ffs. Or do wrestlers keep it as a badge of honor.?

Why doesn't he drain it? He'll as it is not fight for the next 6 months min. Have it fixed ffs. Or do wrestlers keep it as a badge of honor.?
It hardens into cartilage and it's permanent after that, you can only drain it right after you get it, he probably got it in his teens and had it from there

Yes it is a badge of honor for many

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to use wrist weights for jerk off time

Nick Diaz had to go in for a procedure to remove scar tissue after his face was being cut and lacerated too easily from punches. If it’s a liability, you do what you have to do and get it fixed.

Back