Tomorrow is the big day!

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My first UFC live in the flesh. So fucking geed up it feels like the night before Christmas. Yes its not the most exciting card and there isn't a title on the line but this has been 20 years in the making. Thought I would share it with my Sherbros.

Back in the late 90's Dad told me about this tournament. The Chinese whispers that we heard was people died and there are no rules and its illegal. Obviously like many things about Martial Arts back then, lots of shit was exaggerated or just plain lies. Saw UFC 1 on VHS when I was around 11/12 and thought it was brutal but didn't look like a legit sport.

Move on a few years and I started paying attention when Tito was fighting. The whole Shamrock 1 feud was what stood out and as a teen the banter got me interested. Then there was a few years off until around 04/05 I started becoming a hardcore. I went back and watched them all from 1. Got into Pride. Always wishing that one fucking day I could experience it. Well tomorrow is that day!

So my fellow just bleeders, what was your first UFC like? How was the atmosphere, the buzz, the vibe?
Also if you see a guy in the crowd attempting to do a JB guy face or like the Crazy Brazilian guy, thats me!

8rWSPVW.gif

UFC 129 in Toronto at the Sky Dome.

Insane atmosphere. Smelt like nothing but weed.

thats an awesome feeling that i am familiar with. and in argentina? a rare opportunity for you.

Do people still wear TapouT shirts en-masse at these events?

I remember when I went to Carano-Cyborg I was blinded by all the reflective gold TapouT tees.

My first and only live UFC event was in Seoul. Got decent seats for an amazing price, the crowd was awesome to interact with (got a couple of stories to go with that) and a lot of the fights were entertaining as hell.

Only real downsides were Cro Cop dropping out just before the event and Bendo vs Masvidal. Was still a fun night tho

I went to UFC 129 it was an awesome experience. We had really good seats so that helped and was close to the beer stand.

Also that card was pretty stacked. :D

No matter the name value on the card you'll still have a blast man.
Enjoy!

UFC 119 was my first card. Might be the worst event in UFC history but I've been to so many after that I've kind of made up for it.

Enjoy tomorrow's fights brotha. Regardless of the outcomes the atmosphere in the arenas are amazing.

The card is terrible I actually feel bad for you to have to sit through that. It’s who the fuck is that? city

My first show was this year also after waiting many years. UFC Fox Calgary, was awesome to see Aldo take out Stephens live. Porier Alvarez 2 was pretty nice as well.

My first show was this year also after waiting many years. UFC Fox Calgary, was awesome to see Aldo take out Stephens live. Porier Alvarez 2 was pretty nice as well.
Oh dude that would of got my dick hard. Vintage Aldo!

Bro, the card sucks. Look at the fucking thing.
You come in here preaching that negative shite. Literally I said that the first line. But remember you cant judge a card until it ends. Some fight nights have been better than 200.

You come in here preaching that negative shite. Literally I said that the first line. But remember you cant judge a card until it ends. Some fight nights have been better than 200.
Good luck it could be pretty bad that’s all I’m saying.. A good card for you is a good card for me so we will just wait and see.

Good for you bud, have fun.

I don’t go to live events because I can’t masturbate at them.

Back