Media JBG needs to be appreciated in HQ

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For those who want a 'Lord of the Rings' feature-length JBG experience. A hero who made his infamous appearance at UFC 15 'Collision Course' (October 17, 1997) during the Mark Kerr vs. Greg Stott fighter introductions.

Show it to your friends, use it as white noise for a great night sleep or for meditation, now you can stare at the screen for 3 whole unadulterated hours of JBG. Eat, drink 24/7 just bleed.

I also feel JBG needs to be appreciated in the highest quality possible GIF known to man, unfortunately there is only barbaric 480p or 576p to work with... This uncivilized DVD inferior quality is not enough to appreciate this unsung hero and ultimate fan, but it is all we have at the moment *tear rolls down my cheek* it is all I could do...

JBGLegacy.gif

It is also important to go full-in the moment when JBG made his heroic appearance (what was he thinking when Mark Kerr pummeled Greg Stott with a devastating KO knee and separated him from consciousness? I think you can even hear JBG in the crowd booing at the non-yamasaki early stoppage...)

For that I bring you Kerr vs. Stott so you can go in the moment and wonder... did he not 'Just Bleed' enough? Re-match maybe? and where was Mazaggatti when you need him?

Enjoy o_O

For those who want a 'Lord of the Rings' feature-length JBG experience. A hero who made his infamous appearance at UFC 15 'Collision Course' (October 17, 1997) during the Mark Kerr vs. Greg Stott fighter introductions.

Show it to your friends, use it as white noise for a great night sleep or for meditation, now you can stare at the screen for 3 whole unadulterated hours of JBG. Eat, drink 24/7 just bleed.

I also feel JBG needs to be appreciated in the highest quality possible GIF known to man, unfortunately there is only barbaric 480p or 576p to work with... This uncivilized DVD inferior quality is not enough to appreciate this unsung hero and ultimate fan, but it is all we have at the moment *tear rolls down my cheek* it is all I could do...

JBGLegacy.gif

It is also important to go full-in the moment when JBG made his heroic appearance (what was he thinking when Mark Kerr pummeled Greg Stott with a devastating KO knee and separated him from consciousness? I think you can even hear JBG in the crowd booing at the non-yamasaki early stoppage...)

For that I bring you Kerr vs. Stott so you can go in the moment and wonder... did he not 'Just Bleed' enough? Re-match maybe? and where was Mazaggatti when you need him?

Enjoy o_O

Let the record reflect that the "G" stands for "God" and not merely "Guy," as sacrilegiously claimed in the Youtube video title.

With that said, ALL HAIL!

JUST-BLEED.gif

test2.gif

This may be one of my favorite threads in 2018
E5FcZ6V.gif

JBGLegacy.gif

Enjoy o_O

The only unsung hero in that gif is the "Just Chill" dude on the right.

He paved the way for BiGWHOMPS

absolute legend.

m96jjd.jpg

JBGLegacy.gif

Enjoy o_O

<RomeroSalute> WHAT A LEGEND !!
4-Lawlor.gif

<{JustBleed}> .

Last year, In what was his first interview ever, JBG revealed the gory truth about his path to UFC 15, prison, and eventual peace.

“I was just caught in the moment,” says James Ladner (A/K/A JBG); referring to the the evening of October 17th, 1997, the night he morphed from a random fight fan into mixed martial arts’ most recognizable meme legend.

“It was a spontaneous moment,” he chuckles. As the UFC’s camera operator was making their way up to row ten, Ladner was returning from getting yet more beer. I was just energized by the crowd, It was really just an electrifying atmosphere and so the cameraman just happened to come out at the right time.”

JBG might just be too hardcore for the UFC these days: “When the UFC said they were going to start instituting ten weight divisions and adopt the unified rules of mixed martial arts, it kind of lost my interest. Because then it was like any other sport. It was more regulated. I guess, I liked the more unregulated aspect. And I understand from a business perspective that someone’s not going broadcast or sign an agreement with you if you’re too extreme or violent, so I get that they had to make some changes, but it made it lose its appeal with me.”

“You look back at around UFC 10 or 11, to 20, the fights had a southern bent, for whatever reason. It wasn’t mainstream yet. It was still bloodthirsty. It was still too violent for pay-per-view, but it found a home in the South. Senator John McCain called it ‘Human Cockfighting’, right? Well, that’s what was going on down here.”

Around 2006, while in prison for drug charges, he remembers being approached by a young guard, who scrutinized his face before asking, “Are you James Ladner?”

“Yes sir,” said Ladner. The guard then smiled and told the inmate that he was, without a doubt, the biggest celebrity that they had in the entire prison. Ladner was baffled, until the guard repeated the two words that were painted on his chest the night of October 17th, 1997: “Just Bleed.” Later he was able to access a computer and see the 10-year-old video spreading like wildfire over the internet. “That was so much fun for me,” he laughs.

Discovering himself plastered over forums and comment boards was a thrill. Ladner smiles when he looks back twenty years to the moment that made him internet famous. “It’s amazing that that kind of stuff lives on in infamy,” he says. “It was just a spontaneous moment, it’s just odd how that comes around and has such a lasting image with people.”

I once posted “that’s funny that guy behind him his smoking a cig inside” and I got quoted/replied back about 20 times saying...it’s a doobie.

Which makes it all that much cooler.

Back