Aldo vs Moicano at 231 possible?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Seems like Aldo is the best candidate to step in but I am not sure Aldo takes this fight on such short notice considering he is coming off 2 losses out of his last 3. Aldo mentioned fighting at 231 a while back and I think he is probabaly training considering the fw title is on the line at 231 and he could have been notified of being a potential back up fighter for a few fw fights at 231. Would be an amazing addition to the card in Toronto.. what yall think

Aldo should find Artem, hold him by the back of his head, lightly slap his face and tell him to watch his mouth, get a dolly-proof bus, and laugh all the way to the bank wearing red panties.

Seems like Aldo is the best candidate to step in but I am not sure Aldo takes this fight on such short notice considering he is coming off 2 losses out of his last 3. Aldo mentioned fighting at 231 a while back and I think he is probabaly training considering the fw title is on the line at 231 and he could have been notified of being a potential back up fighter for a few fw fights at 231. Would be an amazing addition to the card in Toronto.. what yall think
I think aldo was offered this fight before Bektic and turned it down because Moicano was guaranteed first shot at the belt if someone is pulled from the main event. So I'd imagine he didn't stay inshape and he's looking for a LW fight.

I don't think Aldo would take a fight on three weeks' notice but I've been wrong before.

I saw the UFC signed Damir Ismagulov from M-1 who is making a short notice replacement step-in at 145, could be this fight he's jumping into. Dude's on an eleven fight win streak with 7 stoppages (including an injury).

nope
why FW GOAT should take fights on short notice?
to prove what? that he is stupid?

Not a good fight for Aldo at this point, even if he had a full camp.

I'd prefer if they did the fight at a 150 lb catchweight, but the UFC doesn't do those very often.

aldo is going to 155. guarantee he isnt in shape to cut to 145 especially on short notice

hes in an interesting spot tho. max potentially goes to 155 and aldos might be thinking he can get the belt back instead of moving up. id favor him over any1 at 145 aside from max

If there's a time for Zabit to step in it'd be now. However, I don't know if he can make weight on 3 weeks notice

nope
why FW GOAT should take fights on short notice?
to prove what? that he is stupid?

He already proved that

5BOu6Ja.gif

Back