Next fight for Tatiana Suarez?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, she could smash Schevchenko tomorrow but since she’s not getting a title shot at 115 who should she fight?

I think Maycee Barber would be a good fight but that women is dangerous and would probably rag doll her.

Galdelha sounds like a good scrap. Both conning of a win of Esparza. Would be most logical if Andrade gets the show now.

So is Tatiana the new Chris Weidman of the division?

Tatiana should fight TS and stream it on these forums.

Galdelha sounds like a good scrap. Both conning of a win of Esparza. Would be most logical if Andrade gets the show now.

I agree. And Suarez should take another fight. That way if Rose isn't able to defend her belt within the next 6 months, Suarez could fight against Andrade for the vacant 115 belt.

I mean, Rose hasn't fought since April 2018 -- and she's already saying she won't fight until next spring at the earliest. If for whatever reason she gets injured or otherwise won't fight in spring/summer 2019, she will get stripped.

Honestly, she could smash Schevchenko tomorrow but since she’s not getting a title shot at 115 who should she fight?

I think Maycee Barber would be a good fight but that women is dangerous and would probably rag doll her.

Good question. I'm looking forward to her next fight no matter who she faces. She's exciting to watch. I do think Galdelha, Shevchenko, Rose, JJ, Andrade & Barber would give her competitive fights. Nothing's a fait accompli among those outstanding fighters.

Give her Mackenzie Dern, wrestler vs bjj. Classic match up between two prospects.

What's up with you constantly making threads for WMMA fighters? Not even popular ones at that.

Back