Who would you like to see Carla Esparza fight next?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She got fed to Tatiana Suarez after getting robbed against Claudia Gadelha. Her improvement in the standup has been pretty incredible, who would you like to see the cookie monster fight next?

A rematch with that 1000$ sundae

Maybe they could find a crackhead from Brazil to her feed her like they did for Valentina for her 125lb debut

And people think Valentina beating that girl means she has anything for Sijara EuGOAT<36>

In all honesty, I don't want to see her fight again.

Honestly, what's the motivation to fight in the UFC when you know you'll never reach the pinnacle of the sport again? Is she just gonna fight her way up to get lit up by Joanna/Tatiana again? IMO she should just go to Invicta go fight in the 105 lbs division. She already became UFC champ. Nothing more to prove.

Maybe they could find a crackhead from Brazil to her feed her like they did for Valentina for her 125lb debut

And people thought Valentina beating that girl means she has anything for Sijara EuGOAT<36>
It’s pretty funny Schevchenko is a decision machine EuGoat will smash her and change the game forever.

an easy fight vs a ranked 'name' like Karolina Kowalkiewicz

or an easy fight vs an up-and-comer like Marina Rodriguez or Maycee Barber

Someone with a nice ass and a solid top game so she's on top all the time with it cocked up and jiggling as she reigns down blows.

Someone with a nice ass who likes to do the splits during fights. And who licks her lips while doing splits.

Someone with a dope body who will masturbate on the bottom while being dominated - that would be hot too.

Someone who will walk up to the camera between rounds and flash her pussy - imagine the fallout? Her twitter followers would literally explode overnight!

Not literally "literally" but you get what I mean.

I can think of other someones too, but the list would get way too long....

I would like to see a 105 division. There are a a few in that division that already washed out of the UFC because they are tiny. That division actually has KO power and it is surprisingly violent. I don't know why 125 division and 145 lb division stinks so much.
Girls like Carla and Waterson(maybe she ate her way out of 105 recently) are some of the overblown 105ers that are currently competing in 115 division.

Honestly, what's the motivation to fight in the UFC when you know you'll never reach the pinnacle of the sport again? Is she just gonna fight her way up to get lit up by Joanna/Tatiana again? IMO she should just go to Invicta go fight in the 105 lbs division. She already became UFC champ. Nothing more to prove.
Perhaps she needs money because you know.... fighting is her job? The UFC pays more and offers way more exposure so voluntarily leaving to go make less money because she won't be champ again is a ridiculous idea. If every fighter in this position did this, there would be like 20 people on the roster :rolleyes:

Perhaps she needs money because you know.... fighting is her job? The UFC pays more and offers way more exposure so voluntarily leaving to go make less money because she won't be champ again is a ridiculous idea. If every fighter in this position did this, there would be like 20 people on the roster :rolleyes:
Rather fights bums at Invicta than having to sustain brutal brain damage in the UFC. I really doubt that there's a significant difference in pay between the two organisations as far as WMMA goes. In terms of exposure - she already became champ. Performances like she had against Tatiana won't get her any more notoriety. Health comes first.

I'd appreciate if she just never appeared in an event ever

Rather fights bums at Invicta than having to sustain brutal brain damage in the UFC. I really doubt that there's a significant difference in pay between the two organisations as far as WMMA goes. In terms of exposure - she already became champ. Performances like she had against Tatiana won't get her any more notoriety. Health comes first.
Health comes first :rolleyes:. So by your logic, Luke Rockhold, Yoel, Weidman, Conor, Frankie Edgar, Dominick Cruz, Anderson Silva, Aldo, Robbie Lawler, Stipe, and Pettis should all go fight in the minor leagues because they are former champs who suffered tough losses, won't win the belt again, and won't benefit more from the increased exposure/salary earned from fighting in the UFC? Oh, not the same thing? Maybe you're just sexist.

Do they still have the Magana can around? If not, someone equally untalented and annoying. UFC paired her with a monster in Suarez and Gadelha got Nina Ansaroff after their fight, which didn't make sense given that Gadelha won that fight on paper. Have her smash a can and collect a win bonus and then let her be a gatekeeper until she calls it a career.

Health comes first :rolleyes:. So by your logic, Luke Rockhold, Yoel, Weidman, Conor, Frankie Edgar, Dominick Cruz, Anderson Silva, Aldo, Robbie Lawler, Stipe, and Pettis should all go fight in the minor leagues because they are former champs who suffered tough losses, won't win the belt again, and won't benefit more from the increased exposure/salary earned from fighting in the UFC? Oh, not the same thing? Maybe you're just sexist.
You make no sense. Are you really comparing Carla Esparza to legends of the sport? You think she'll get paid as much as them in the UFC? It is fact that male fighters are paid significantly more than female fighters. With the SW division being as stacked as it is right now, all I'm saying is that it wouldn't be a significant change in terms of pay if she went to Invicta. I'm sure she could earn more just by being a former UFC champ AND she'll fight bums. Your argument is horrible.

Back