Should WMMA glove size be changed?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else sick of these pillow fights? The one time someone gets legit knocked out it’s poor KK. I say have them fight in slightly cushioned hand wraps. This will make the fights more exciting and increase the abysmal knockout rate.

Even most of Cris Cyborgs opponents are still clearly conscious after she knocks them out. (See her beat up that random Kunitskya)

WMMA sucks either way just thought this might help. Thoughts on this change?

LavishGroundedGrayfox-max-1mb.gif

Don’t watch if you don’t like it.

Your idea is stupid because I don’t want to see women breaking their hands every couple of fights.

If you just get rid of wmma you wont have an issue anymore.
<seedat>

Low knockout rate is due to estrogen
Proven fact

WMMA is too brutal for me. I can watch man brutally knocked out but not a woman. I'm not Karolina fan but that really was the first real female KO in UFC. I can't watch Joanna's fights live neither and i'm fan of her.

My cats always throw down bare pawed...still don't see as many KOs as I'd like...

If a female fighters isn't on roids or hasn't been in the past, she is definitely going to be awful to watch.

Still not happy about Karolina getting knocked out. Not cool at all.

Anyone else sick of these pillow fights? The one time someone gets legit knocked out it’s poor KK. I say have them fight in slightly cushioned hand wraps. This will make the fights more exciting and increase the abysmal knockout rate.

Even most of Cris Cyborgs opponents are still clearly conscious after she knocks them out. (See her beat up that random Kunitskya)

WMMA sucks either way just thought this might help. Thoughts on this change?

Is this another one of your troll threads or do you really not know what the gloves are for?

Is this another one of your troll threads or do you really not know what the gloves are for?
No I do I just want to start seeing some chicks get laid out. Would make it more exciting.

Edit: would make it exciting*

Back