News The Price of the Chuck Lidell vs Tito Ortiz 3 PPV has Dropped to Only 40 Bucks or 20 Bucks on BF

I wonder if it will even make 10k buys, lol.

Still too much.

This shit should be $10 max. Especially with the terrible Iceman training tapes that have come out. If you wanna capitalize on a novelty (or freak show in this case) it's gotta be a cheap PPV. They are only charging $20 for the Tiger-Phil golf match PPV next Friday... It's gonna sell a ton.

Edit: Also, didn't that Logan Paul fight do like 800k buys on Youtube at $10 a pop? Perfect example of how Chuck/Tito should be treated

Last edited:
unfortunately only MMA crackheads like myself will actually pay for this fight.

$15 would be a fair price

If I spend 40$ on this it should go directly to Chuck’s rehab and retirement fund lol.

I seriously hope Chuck doesn't get permanently F-ed up from this one.

Dude is looking like a 70 year old great grampa.

It says Derron Winn is 7’7” on that website

4EC1D6B9-1B56-4936-B89E-25BF6A7ED5A5.png

And what about that sweet ass $4 credit for the app with the purchase of the PPV!!? I’m sold.

This shit should be $10 max. Especially with the terrible Iceman training tapes that have come out. If you wanna capitalize on a novelty (or freak show in this case) it's gotta be a cheap PPV. They are only charging $20 for the Tiger-Phil golf match PPV next Friday... It's gonna sell a ton.

I can't believe how out of touch with reality Delahoya is in thinking this is actually some mega fight that everyone wants to see. We all KNOW it's gonna sell horribly at $40+, I mean for an average MMA fan it's just common sense, but this million dollar company really don't see this coming?

at most i'd pay 10 bucks for this shit show

Not looking too good for Golden Boy MMA. Maybe it will have a future in DAZN.

"I think the most important part of this equation is thinking about the fans. When you have to fork over $100.00 for Mayweather-McGregor farce, or when you have to watch a Mayweather-Pacquiao dance off or ballet dance, whatever you wanna call it. You know, it's like: enough is enough."

1. HBO is done with Boxing. Canelo will now fight for DAZN in record breaking sports deal.

2. Golden Boy Promotions is done with PPV's (Golden Boy MMA presumably may continue in DAZN).

3. DAZN has deep pockets, and will change how (combat) sports will be watched by the world.

Too rich for my blood... drop it another 39.99 and I might bite.

the oddest of freak show fights as it contains two legends. but this fight is ridiculous

Lol what a shit show. Petty Oscar playing himself.

Back