Media Mcgregor supporters claim he will retire cerrone

capo245

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Another "expert" claims mcg is already in his head and will ko him in the first round and cerrone only thought cans.

Im not an expert but i have my doubts...

Cerrone will never quit. It ain't about the money for him. Dude lives to throw hands.

Thought Mcgregor was still drowning his sorrows in cheap Whiskey?

Another "expert" claims mcg is already in his head and will ko him in the first round and cerrone only thought cans.
Im not an expert but i have my doubts...
Did you actually spell "fought" as "thought"?
LMFAO
<36>

I doubt Cerrone retires but I do think McGregor ko's him in the 1st round. Cerrone mentally crumbles when fighters shit talk him. I like Cerrone but just being honest.

Thought Mcgregor was still drowning his sorrows in cheap Whiskey?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

giphy.gif

I believe the Cowboy hype is overrated slightly... He has a strong history of choking in important fights.
McGregor, if he is hungry, will win this fairly easily. But it is MMA and anything can happen.
I am one of those guys that bets against McGregor in almost everyone of his fights, and I would bet on him this fight, as cliche as that sounds.

I see Conor finishing Cowboy in the early rounds, but Cowboy's wrestling has gotten really good. I wouldn't be too surprised if he somehow takes Conor down and works him.

We just sharing random guys YouTube videos now?

They are in for a rude awakening. Cowboy is a bad match up for Conor.

Cerrone will never quit. It ain't about the money for him. Dude lives to throw hands.

He won't quit, but he always loses the big fights for some reason. Like he chokes when there is something big on the line.

Cowboys wrestling is pretty good, he took down Till, a gorilla of a man for 170 division. Something even Tyron didnt do. Cowboy is gonna go for that takedown / clinch soon as Conor is in boxing distance. It is not going to be 1 round fight. Conor doesnt KO anyone in 155 division other than Eddie whos chin is long gone after all the wars. It wasnt even a KO, but a TKO.
Also Cowboy is 2-3-1 draw in last 6, that Robbie Lawler fight was a draw. Plus he fought absolute beasts so you just cant count him out like that.

Negative. He only beat Glass Jaw Eddie. Nate, Nate, Floyd, Khabib all made him look dumb.

Oh, sure. if we're just making up records he also lost to red shirt and the NY police department, but has victories over UFC 100 PPV record, the whiskey market and a bus.

Khabib is 27 - 1 - 1 as well since he drew with Dillon Danis and lost to tiramisu.

He won't quit, but he always loses the big fights for some reason. Like he chokes when there is something big on the line.
That's ok. He feeds the JBG more than enough.

Conor is a powerful point fighter, that's basically it. He wants to have his space, keep his distance and pick his shots. Cowboy will get inside, body lock , take down, later on some clingy work inside boxing, pace is pushed the hoax will break- works every time.

Back