Yair vs Zabit

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty ironic the situation we find them in at the moment, given all the "Yair is ducking Zabit" talk over the previous months.

Yair was cut, brought back, & dropped out of the 228 bout vs Zabit. Only to fill in on 10 DAYS NOTICE in a 5-rounder at altitude vs a former title challenger who is a dangerous finisher (12 of 14 wins).

We all know he won in spectacular fashion in an absolute war. Moments after being helped out of the octagon Zabit wa calling him out, knowing damn well Yair wouldn't be able to fight again until spring time at best.

Now, with Bektic out of UFC 231 bout vs Moicano & the UFC needs a fill-in on 23 days notice for a 3-round #1 contender fight. Even if Zabit were to lose in a competitive fight he would jump into the top 10.

Will Zabit show the same level of courage as Yair, or will he duck Moicano & the opportunity of a lifetime? Especially when "Nobody in the top 10 will fight me. Every body is ducking me." Time for Zabit to put his money where his mouth is & call out Moicano.

Don't think declining a fight on 10 days notice should count as ducking but okay

Fuck bektic is out, was kinda looking forward to this. Although I've been predicting Max anyways and a ortega vs moicano 2 main event.

I don't think that Russian looking shoemaker mma fighter is or would duck anyone , Zabit is a dangerous man...

Zabit is huge for the division, I doubt he can make weight in 10 days.

Feed Moicano to Artem.

Yair is a 10th planet blue belt. Time to step aside zabit.

Back