Paulie Malignaggi: I will punish Conor!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is a new interview from few days ago. He is going off on Conor again.

Around 7:50

And we're still waiting for the release of the full sparring session footage.

giphy.gif

Paulie couldn't punish anyone when he was active. Old featherfists is just hot air.

He should take a mma fight with Mcgregor.

Let them bang already

Guy had a chance to stick around the Floyd training camp and "punish" Conor in further sparring sessions. But, instead, decided to hop a train and get the hell out of there after the very first 12 rounder.

It's too bad Paulie didn't have the humility to say, "Hey, I was wrong about McGregor. He is a better boxer than I thought he would be. He's not a guy I can just come off the couch and keep up with. Could I destroy him if I was in condition? Of course. But he wasn't the bum I was accusing him of being. I wish him luck in his fight with Floyd but I'm not the guy he needs in his camp right now."

Just another washout trying to stay relevant by mentioning Conors name.

Watched the video, this guy is legitimately schitzo. He was great in Taxi Driver though.

Holy shit did Paulie just say he didn't do so well because it was within 24 hours of his flight? Oooh that's hilarious. @8:47

Guy had a chance to stick around the Floyd training camp and "punish" Conor in further sparring sessions. But, instead, decided to hop a train and get the hell out of there after the very first 12 rounder.

It's too bad Paulie didn't have the humility to say, "Hey, I was wrong about McGregor. He is a better boxer than I thought he would be. He's not a guy I can just come off the couch and keep up with. Could I destroy him if I was in condition? Of course. But he wasn't the bum I was accusing him of being. I wish him luck in his fight with Floyd but I'm not the guy he needs in his camp right now."

They sparred I heard 7 rounds on one day? How is that we have only seen a max of 30 secs, if that?

7 rounds of 3 minutes equals 21 minutes of fighting.

As cocky as Conor is, if the spar had gone down the way he said, the tape would have been out a long time ago.

People need to stop caring about this guy, this shouldn't be news worthy.

The reason why is because none of that is true… There’s a fucking reason why they haven’t released all of the footage

Back