If Max beats Ortega he should call Conor at 155

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We all know he's moving up and there's no one left for him at 145 other than Ortega.
A rematch against Conor for his first 155 fight would be ideal. 1. Possibility of avenging his lost would be very important for his legacy. 2. $$$ of course. 3. I don't like Conor but like it or not, he's still a big name to beat, Khabib is just an animal. A win would put Max on top for sure.

Last edited:
Would watch... Plus. Max would be double blessed getting that Mcgregor check and a red panty party.

Everyone wants red panty night. Conor has to want that fight and from his point of view it doesn't make much sense. He already beat Max and it doesn't really help him get another shot at Khabib. Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely watch it.

Max is not beating Ortega.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Everyone wants red panty night. Conor has to want that fight and from his point of view it doesn't make much sense. He already beat Max and it doesn't really help him get another shot at Khabib. Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely watch it.

Lol that was his kid version. Not even a quarter man of the man he's now.

Lets make sure Max makes it to the cage first.

He should call out Khabib. That would be a real baller move.

Holloway calling out McGregor is pointless. Either McGregor goes down to FW and fights Holloway or stays at LW and work his way back to a title shot.

That's exactly what people want now. Why do you think Brock shoved DC and Conor got so big? I hate it but screw it, its what works now
Ehhh, keep that WWE bullshit in the WWE.

And Brock shoving DC is not WWEish, fighters have been shoving each other for the longest. Your WWE scenario involving Holloway is garbage. No one wants to see such cringeworthy WWE antics.

Holloway calling out McGregor is pointless. Either McGregor goes down to FW and fights Holloway or stays at LW and work his way back to a title shot.

So a win over current Max is not a way for Conor to climb up? Max is one the most dominant champions in UFC history

A bunch of people went crazy over the stupid scripted Brock/DC shit so yeah, same fans would probably want to see other dumb shit.
That scripted bullshit is what's wrong with the sport. "Hey, let's fake get mad at each other for attention".

That scripted bullshit is what's wrong with the sport. "Hey, let's fake get mad at each other for attention".

I agree but its not going anywhere at this point.

Not only is it stupid Sub WWF level drama but it takes away from the few and far between 100% legit grudge matches like Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt or Jones vs. DC.

Back