Media Two Straws (Jessica Penne & Angela Hill) Episode 15: UFC Argentina

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two Straws Episode 15: UFC Argentina
Their notes on the episode:
"Jessica Penne and Angela Hill set up camp in Buenos Aires, Argentina to talk about the upcoming UFC Fight Night: Magny vs. Ponzinibbio, recap on WBKFF's first event, tasting notes on Johnny Walker vs. Rountree Whiskey, and give a special message to their viewers about the endangered UFC Male Flyweight species."

Save an endangered UFC male flyweight before it's too late! (Humor)

Last edited:
Two Straws Episode 15: UFC Argentina
Their notes on the episode:
"Jessica Penne and Angela Hill set up camp in Buenos Aires, Argentina to talk about the upcoming UFC Fight Night: Magny vs. Ponzinibbio, recap on WBKFF's first event, tasting notes on Johnny Walker vs. Rountree Whiskey, and give a special message to their viewers about the endangered UFC Male Flyweight species."

If you trade them to ONE FC and combine them so you have:
  • Miesha's face
  • Angela Hill's nose
  • Angela Hill's weight management
  • Penne's complexion
  • Penne's body
  • Miesha's general chest area
You would have a great fighter I think they could compete in the UFC. MMA is really about skills and fighting. I think they should check kicks that's important in MMA and especially in the UFC.

Super cringy

A very poignant section on saving the flyweights, the thankyou letter from Wilson Reis for saving him moved me to tears

<mma1>

2d98q4h.jpg

Two straws? I guess two cocks was already taken.

I cannot think of a more insufferable pair to podcast together.

Will pass.

Thinking they should add Megan Anderson to the show... just sitting there looking fine.

I'm surprised Penne even knows her name.

Back