Rumored 8-0 Prospect, Zelim Imadaev to sign with UFC

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Zubayraev is a good source, so this is pretty much confirmed.

I believe he trains with Magomedsharipov's team in Dagestan and is also linked with Phuket Top Team. He should debut at a European/Russian event next year.

Nice backfist:

russian invasion continues.
it's like Red Dawn or MW2 out here

its a bit surprising cause they usually sign these Russians when they have a considerable record, he seems a little too green tbh

zabit always looks like he just rolled out of bed

Do Russians really identify themselves with folks from Dagestan?

Russians are Christian Orthodox, Dagestians are Muslim. Very contrasting. I understand it's a region on the border, but when they say Russian it just confuses people.

Russians are Christian Orthodox, Dagestians are Muslim. Very contrasting. I understand it's a region on the border, but when they say Russian it just confuses people.
Dagestians don't exist and Dagestan is part of Russia, not sure how it confuses anyone. If someone says he's from Hawaii and identifies himself as North American, does it confuses you?

Russian is a multi-ethnic country that is mostly Russian Orthodox and Muslim (Sunni). There are pockets of Buddhists in the Far East, some Shiites, and even some groups that practice Shamanism. The USA has funded Russian Nationalists for years. Guys like Navalny who curse at Caucasian people. Typical USA gameplan that they have used in Ukraine, Yugoslavia, and Syria. Then when the USA turns into what it is now the Americans blame Russia...lol

Here is a group of just some of the groups in Russia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

Russian is a multi-ethnic country that is mostly Russian Orthodox and Muslim (Sunni). There are pockets of Buddhists in the Far East, some Shiites, and even some groups that practice Shamanism. The USA has funded Russian Nationalists for years. Guys like Navalny who curse at Caucasian people. Typical USA gameplan that they have used in Ukraine, Yugoslavia, and Syria. Then when the USA turns into what it is now the Americans blame Russia...lol

Here is a group of just some of the groups in Russia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

If you add up the Christian (mainly Orthodox) groups by the list you provided you get 90%+. That's not very multi-ethnic. I would say that is the dominant ethnic group in Russian. Basically what I was saying in my original post.

Dagestians don't exist and Dagestan is part of Russia, not sure how it confuses anyone. If someone says he's from Hawaii and identifies himself as North American, does it confuses you?

The word you are looking for is "Dagestanis".

Very simple and it does exist. Does that clean up your confusion?

Not the hottest prospect on the Russian circuit. Probably got signed because he has quick finishes + is young + has connections with already well-established personnel.

I mean, the only decent guy on his record is Ivan Gluhak (18-8), whom he beat in 13 seconds.

5 of the guys he's fought had 0 wins when facing him. One had 2 wins. The other was 9-8.

Dude is very green.

The word you are looking for is "Dagestanis".

Very simple and it does exist. Does that clean up your confusion?
That's the word YOU were looking for, i'm not the one that worded it wrong.

And i'm not confused. It's simple. Dagestan is part of Russia, as Hawaii is part of US.

5 of the guys he's fought had 0 wins when facing him. One had 2 wins.
Getting that Pro Boxing build up... But time to strike. His country is so hot right now.

Back