McGregor opens as slight favorite over Cowboy Cerrone

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If and when that fight comes to fruition, Cerrone will be the +150 underdog, according to the opening lines from Bovada.lv, against -185 for his “Notorious” opponent. No doubt those numbers will fluctuate as we get closer to fight night, but as of now, that line mirrors the opening odds for McGregor’s title defense against Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205, as well as his championship showdown opposite Jose Aldo at UFC 194.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/11/15...ight-betting-favorite-over-cowboy-cerrone-mma
-------------------------------
Even money imo.

109_Donald_Cerrone.0.0.0.0.jpg

Be a dam good fight.
And if cowboy takes him down..

Well no guessing folks...

Makes sense tbh. Cowboy breaks under pressure, Perry really didn't trash talk or game him much, he was pretty respectful. Conor wont be going for takedowns (minus panic takedowns) against cowboy, and Cowboy has alot of flaws in his defensive boxing, esp body shots which Conor can land on anyone.

I like this fight. Will watch.

Cerrone probably gets KOed with a left to the liver...

Odds are going to go all over the place before it's said and done.

McGregor is going to be one angry leprechaun going in to this one. God help Cerrone

McGregor is going to be one angry leprechaun going in to this one. God help Cerrone
Like.... Conor was angry with Khabib and maybe you were saying "God help Khabib".

Look how that turned out.

Cowboy takes this if it happens. Head kick rocks him, Cowboy takes his back and jokes him out.

I don’t even think Conor accepts this fight.

Odds are going to go all over the place before it's said and done.
And so is gonna go this forum after Cowboy headkicks Colin to anoter dimension

If and when that fight comes to fruition, Cerrone will be the +150 underdog, according to the opening lines from Bovada.lv, against -185 for his “Notorious” opponent. No doubt those numbers will fluctuate as we get closer to fight night, but as of now, that line mirrors the opening odds for McGregor’s title defense against Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205
-------------------------------
Even money imo.
Wut. Mcregor has never had a title defense. MMA journalism needs real editors.

I got Papa Cowboy fighting for that college fund in this one.

Conor gets submitted in fights. 'Nuff said.

Gonna be a fun fight, I think Conor gonna take this. But if Cerrone get him to the ground he might submit Conor

I’m gonna bet my 65k house on cowboy

Don't know why someone would do that, even if you dislike him that's a Conor favorable match up. Cerrone can't handle pressure strikers, see RDA/Till

Part of me thinks Cowboy gets tko'd early. He's a slow starter, and generally has problems with good boxers. Another part of me thinks Conor gets submitted. Cowboy has some slick submissions and Conor's weakness is obviously submissions. They are sort of stylistic poison for one another, but slight edge to Conor since every fight starts standing. I'd laugh my ass off if Cowboy fell down from the first punch just to bait Conor to pounce and submitted him in like 20 seconds.

Back