#ThrowBack to that time when Jeremy Stephens said that he is gonna take Aldo's soul

dawzz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The rest is history .
ContentPeacefulAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

DjPLyhKVAAEEs16.0.jpg

jeremy template.png
090_Jose_Aldo_x_Jeremy_Stephens.jpg

#WARALDO

One of the best moments of the year for me

Better than that Dillon danis chick getting stomped

Throwback to just a few months ago?

Prime Aldo beats every FW who's ever existed
Aldo still beats every featherweight not named Max Holloway . He had some rough losses and people are acting like he is done now but he looked very good in both Holloway fights .

Aldo took his liver..
And ate it with a nice chianti and some fava beans..
I prefer a chateauneuf du pape myself...
<Gordonhat>

lol Stephens made a face like he just shit himself.

Very good thing he ducked that leaping hook after the body shot. His head would have been mounted on Aldo's wall in Brazil if it had landed.

Haha I loved when Aldo finished that meathead. Beautiful, one of the best things thats happened in UFC this year. I always liked Aldo, and Stephens is such a meathead, can't stand the guy.

Stephens was so far below Aldo's level, and it was hilarious.

Get wrecked son

Finally a good thread by @dawzz

Aldo is the GOAT with a 25 fight win streak at FW, 10 years undefeated, and 9 title defenses.

War Aldo!

A prime Aldo contends for my top 5 goat list. He could have carried two belts at one point and rightly earned it by beating everyone basically twice.

Stephens is good but not good enough. Too many fights and too much mileage to make another title run.

Yea that was a good time, making me feel nostalgic.

And remember when cowboy won in his hometown and brought his baby into the cage?

That baby must be a grown man by now.

So glad Aldo won that fight, you could see how much it meant to him.

Lucky hit ,Jeremy was tagging aldo before.

Back