Dillashaw has never won more than 4 fights in a row

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In fact every one of his winning streaks lasted 4 fights. Same streak he's on now. Time to bet the house on Cejudo.

Last edited:
last 2 instances of that streak being snapped have been split dec L's he could have got the nod on. i think this next fight snaps that tradition and he wins

We all know already. We get one of these threads every other week

Won titles and high profile fights, so balls to streaks...
I'm sure he can live with it.. <LikeReally5>

The snake will take the 125 belt

D5D2D52F-694D-49B0-BF81-6A677E6CD49E.jpeg

Dillashaw has never won more than 4 fights in a row
so? 2nd post this week where some dude decides streaks are better than opponent quality. get real. beating a bunch of cans in a row at the beginning of your career doesn't mean jack shit.

He won his first 7 in a row, 3 TUF fights.
The TUF house fights are only 'exhibition' fights to stop the results being published.

Noticing a pattern that has nothing at all to do with his results and that is just a coincidence is fairly irrelevant anyway.

What a loser.

I'm 500-0 personally.

Fun fact: Doug Funnie is completely overrated here on Sherdog.

Good idea, let me just first put on my lucky boxers with the pocket for my rabbit's paw then dust off my tinfoil hat before reading a few verses from the Bible or whatever book of fairy tales you fancy then I'm good to go.

OqADJXv.gif

TJ is a killer and a great fighter, streaks are meaningless when you look at his body of work.

TJ is gonna mark up Henry. If that weight cut goes in a professional manner, hes gonna dust him up. TJ and DJ weighed within a pound or two of each other on fight night previous card they all fought on. I think the cut will be fine.

Not sure he has stayed on the same team for 4 straight years either?

so? 2nd post this week where some dude decides streaks are better than opponent quality. get real. beating a bunch of cans in a row at the beginning of your career doesn't mean jack shit.

3 of those 4 fight streaks were snapped in the UFC. You sound salty your boy can't put it together consistently.

In fact every one of his winning streaks lasted 4 fights. Same streak he's on now. Time to bet the house on Cejudo.

Yeah, but he was able to punch garbrandt in the head 3X in a row with the same right hand, knocking him out with the 3rd right hand so...

ScalyWideeyedAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Back