LOL @ anyone thinking TJ is gonna compete with Cejudo

ChaelSonnen

The American Gangster
@purple
Reaction score
TJ is absolutely shredded at 135, there's no way he has an easy cut to 125.

107619.jpg

He'll be way too drained and his cardio won't be nearly as good as it is at 135. It'll also take a real toll on his chin. I honestly believe he's getting knocked out by Cejudo, whose striking is way too underrated.
Cejudo literally beat the former GOAT, yet people are still doubting his skill <Lmaoo>

Cejudo will destroy him no doubt about that, he can't stop Cejudo's takedowns.

Another example where most sherdoggers dont know what they're talking about. Cejudo smashes tj and makes it look easy .

As soon as he stops some roided weight lifting he has that weight.

i don't like tj, but as long as the weight cut isn't that bad i think he tko's henry.

i don't like tj, but as long as the weight cut isn't that bad i think he tko's henry.

I don't know, Cejudo is so sharp now even standing up. I think it will go the distance and come down to strategy.

Ive said in acouple threads people are crazy thinking TJ steamrolls Henry.

Its a very close fight imo and TJ has yet to make the weight cut...

It's not an easy cut for Cejudo either as he's missed weight plenty of times. Also TJ is so much better than him in almost every aspect. Don't see his cardio being an issue as he probably gets it done in the first couple of rounds.

henry is years behind tj in terms of striking. unless tj has an awful cut and feels awful he has this in the bag. theirs a reason johnson never went up 135 to fight tj, he would have got massacred. even by garbrandt as well

I think TJ has a chance for sure.

However I also think Cejudo is more talented overall. And cejudo is a huge flyweight. He'll probably have the weight advantage against TJ.

Striking edge to TJ.

Will see what happens...

I don't see TJ making 125. If he does who knows how it will affect him. Bet the house on Cejudo

I am picking TJ via ko/TKO.

His striking his amazing and he is very well rounded. He will hit Cejudo with shots from all angles and stop him in 2, maybe 3.

TJs a long time wrestler and isn't that big a 135er. He said he's made 125 before. I trust him.

TJ has beaten better fighters.

I don't see TJ making 125. If he does who knows how it will affect him. Bet the house on Cejudo
One of these guys has missed weight in the UFC.

it's not TJ

The other guy hasn't misssd weight in his entire fighting and wrestling career.

I am picking TJ via ko/TKO.

His striking his amazing and he is very well rounded. He will hit Cejudo with shots from all angles and stop him in 2, maybe 3.
i remember watching dj and cejudo and then cody and tj and thinking how much of a different level the striking was in the main event. i criticized DJ before for having overrated striking, he doesnt move his head that much, leaves it on the center line etc.

the whole speed and quickness thing at 125 kinda hides and masks some of the skill deficiencies those guys have. tj is on another level when it comes to striking the way he puts everything together.

Back