Dewey Cooper talks DC vs Jon Jones III, weighs in on the GOAT discussion(picks Silva, Fedor)

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

cliffs:

- Jon Jones has DC's number, should that fight happen, Jones would go 3-0.
- DC is one of the goats, however when talking the greatest of all time he's gotta go with guys like Anderson Silva and Fedor
- Dewey says that if you rank DC as a top 5 goat(which he does), you gotta rank Jon Jones top 2-3
- Briefly mentions that MM also did great things
- When talking strictly about heavyweights, DC is definitely in the top 3 or 4

Very interesting take, I agree that Jones, Silva and Fedor are the top GOAT contenders

This Dewey Cooper guy knows what he’s talking about.

Smart fellow.

cliffs:

- Jon Jones has DC's number, should that fight happen, Jones would go 3-0.
- DC is one of the goats, however when talking the greatest of all time he's gotta go with guys like Anderson Silva and Fedor
- Dewey says that if you rank DC as a top 5 goat(which he does), you gotta rank Jon Jones top 2-3
- Briefly mentions that MM also did great things
- When talking strictly about heavyweights, DC is definitely in the top 3 or 4

Very interesting take, I agree that Jones, Silva and Fedor are the top GOAT contenders

Is this the same fake boob chick that aroused Derrick Lewis?

idk if I agree that Jones is more athletic than DC. I want to see another fight because the other 2 fights will always be tainted because of the failed drug tests.

idk if I agree that Jones is more athletic than DC. I want to see another fight because the other 2 fights will always be tainted because of the failed drug tests.
Jones was cleared, McLaren confirmed that there were no performance enhancing effects

Test, not tests...he beat dc the 1st time clean...whether usada was around or not...he never tested positive for anything in that fight...and trace amounts for the 2nd fight was already determined not to have any effects in the fight...for steroids to be effective, they need to be taken for long periods of time..(weeks) not on the day of the fight...and if jones was taking them for weeks leading up to the fight, he would have tested positive.

Jones was cleared, McLaren confirmed that there were no performance enhancing effects

Wrong, as usual.

He was NEVER cleared, BOTH times he failed, and was given suspensions for testing positive for PEDs.

He just got a reduced sentence this time for ratting out his fellow roiders.

No matter how many times you repeat that lie @20falarVerdades it won't make it true. lmao

Silva and Fedor were confirmed GOAT 1a and GOAT 1b by pro MMA fighters.

Wrong, as usual.

He was NEVER cleared, BOTH times he failed, and was given suspensions for testing positive for PEDs.

No matter how many times you repeat that lie @20falarVerdades it won't make it true. lmao
JUIceHeAD and ANDErOiDS

0/10 fail gif

Give likes plz

@BC

Dewey Coopers opinion means nothing in mma, he lost to Jimmy Dexter....

Wrong, as usual.

“The independent arbitrator found that Jon Jones was not intentionally cheating in this case, and while we thought 18-months was the appropriate sanction given the other circumstances of the case, we respect the arbitrator’s decision and believe that justice was served,” said USADA CEO Travis T. Tygart. “This case is another strong reminder that athletes need to be extremely cautious about the products and supplements they use to ensure they are free of prohibited substances.”

0/10 FAIL

“The independent arbitrator found that Jon Jones was not intentionally cheating in this case, and while we thought 18-months was the appropriate sanction given the other circumstances of the case, we respect the arbitrator’s decision and believe that justice was served,” said USADA CEO Travis T. Tygart. “This case is another strong reminder that athletes need to be extremely cautious about the products and supplements they use to ensure they are free of prohibited substances.”

0/10 FAIL

Ana Barbara only trusts USADA when they agree with him

0/10 FAIL

And AGAIN....He was NOT cleared. He had to finish out a sentence, which he STILL has, should he discontinue snitching out his fellow roiders.

His sentence was reduced from 45 months to 15.

You can keep spewing bullshit all you want, but Jon popped TWICE now for PEDs, and was suspended both times for it.

FAIL is correct. Your boy is a pathological cheat.

Back