Who should they feed to Greg Hardy for his UFC debut?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Greg Hardy is being fed one last tomato can in December and then he’s expected to make his official UFC debut early 2019. No reason to waste time on unranked guys.

I say give him Marcin Tybura. By 2019 he should have fully woken up from the Black Beast KO, just in time for Greg Hardy to KO him next.

Who in the top 15 would you like to see fed to Hardy?

Last edited:
Greg Hardy is being fed one last tomato can in December and then he’s expected to make his official UFC debut early 2019. No reason to waste time on unranked guys.

I saw give him Marcin Tybura. By 2019 he should have fully woken up from the Black Beast KO, just in time for Greg Hardy to KO him next.

Who in the top 15 would you like to see fed to Hardy?

A cyanide capsule.

I think he smashes Tybura. Really beats the shit out of him. Then maybe a title shot? He’s definitely got a bright future.

I want to see him fight the defender of white women Derrick Lewis

He was a special athlete even by nfl standards I think he runs through the division because its hw

Tybura'd probably LnP his way to a 30-27, assuming Hardy has anything remotely resembling a ground game to keep from getting subbed/TKO'd. Do we have any idea if Hardy can even grapple? Like, at all?

Someone who will Bang... Shoot. Give him Hunto. Sounds like this guy could be the future. Let him prove he is an A Level Athlete.

Feed DC to him.

He is training at ATT. I am not sure training with big foot or AA since there is a bit of skill difference although both guys are chinny. I can't remember what other HWs are at ATT? His coach said he knocked down two UFC fighters but I am assuming those are it? I don't think he beats up JDS

Give em Tai Tuivasa if you want to give him a really good test and a leapfrog to the top. Either that or have him on an ESPN+ card crushing a can to hype him up and give him more exposure.

I want to see him fight the defender of white women Derrick Lewis
I honestly think he fucks up Lewis hard. Lewis makes his bread off of being black Homer Simpson, and you can not doing that vs Hardy. Hardy is, without question, the greatest physical talent we have ever seen in this sport and his fight IQ is off the absolute chain. The giant leaps he has made, his footwork and sheer athletics is really stunning. Out of all heavyweight prospects, I have only been as excited to see Brock, and Brock had terrible striking and poor fight IQ. Good luck taking Hardy down too, who was a cream of the crop D-Linemen and will have incredible hips.

Derrick Lewis. Mark my words.
Would be bonker ratings but I think UFC possibly takes him along slower. They could have easily threw him yo the wolves but are seriously taking their time building him up slowly. I think they want to pad that record, as a loss this soon will deteriorate his drawing power. There are ALOT of white knights that wasn't to see him KO'd in to a living death, and after that nut is burst, it won't be the same.

I honestly think he fucks up Lewis hard. Lewis makes his bread off of being black Homer Simpson, and you can not doing that vs Hardy. Hardy is, without question, the greatest physical talent we have ever seen in this sport and his fight IQ is off the absolute chain. The giant leaps he has made, his footwork and sheer athletics is really stunning. Out of all heavyweight prospects, I have only been as excited to see Brock, and Brock had terrible striking and poor fight IQ. Good luck taking Hardy down too, who was a cream of the crop D-Linemen and will have incredible hips.

Let's hold off on anointing him the next HW champ for a bit.

Yeah he's a great athlete. But TDD technique is a hell of a lot more than just being athletic and having "good hips". Mitrione played in the NFL too (yes I know he was a journeyman and Hardy was a pro bowler-it still shows that Mitrione was a hell of an athlete even if not at Hardy's level) and he has some of the worst TDD we've seen at HW.

Also, I've yet to see this amazing footwork or fight IQ you trumpet. I mean, he doesn't look clumsy or awkward at all. His punches look crisp and powerful and he puts them together well. But really in what I saw from his DWCS fight he just had a bit faster hands and got there first.

Let's also see how he reacts to getting hit clean by a legit HW puncher.

Edit: You don't have to be a white knight to realize he's a deplorable human being. So hell yes it would be great if he got smashed. Honestly I'd rather no org ever gave him a chance. Better than him getting wrecked would have been him blowing all his $ and ending up eating out of dumpsters, unable to earn a living. But...since we can't have that we can just wait and see if someone smokes him LOL.

Whats crazy about the HW division is a NFL Player with no prior MMA experience can come in and be dominant. If he fought the #2 ranked HW right now I think he would have legitimate chance to beat Derrick Lewis. Could you imagine a RB,WR or a DB coming in and fighting any top contender at 55,70 or 85. It would be a joke.

Back