Luis Pena calls out Artem Lobov

Artem would kill this Pena guy. And I'm serious

DpPpinSUwAALmhu.jpg

Lord Artem will break this skinny guy in half... vertically... via standing hammerfist.

first thought is: wow, quite the call out. 2nd thought is: this dude DID take cub to the distance

first thought is: wow, quite the call out. 2nd thought is: this dude DID take cub to the distance
And stole a round from MJ in many people's eyes. Artem is no joke to be quite honest. Pena does not deserve to fight him imo

Artem is honestly limited by his limbs. You watch the MJ fight and it is him throwing and just missing based on short arms. He had so many counters that just missed

Pena is trying to be the most extreme weight cutter in a weight class filled with extreme cuts.

Calling out Artem is weak sauce. Artem is a true fighter, and even tho his record is weak he never cherry picks, and he never calls out guys a weight class below.

He's doing it wrong.

Find Artem and hold him by the neck and ask him why he's talking about you.

Get a dolly proof bus.

Laugh all the way to the bank with red panties on.

Interesting fight. Lobov's last three fights have been Swanson, Fili and Johnson. Time to step down and fight an up-and-comer.

artem pretty much beat mj in terms of forward pressure. i hope he does get another shot. this fight makes sense. if artem cant decisively beat this guy then adios

Weak, now this dude is running to FW after getting his ass kicked at LW.

<{hfved}>

Jesus Christ. Artem Bless and all that, but this guy was on the cusp of being the "true winner" of his season of TUF and having Erick Silva-like potential. 4 days later he's calling out .500 fighters who are a foot shorter than him.

this guy has a 12 INCH REACH ADVANTAGE over artem kinda lame for calling out artem..

also the dude who called himself black on tuf, whitest black dude i ever saw. this guy should shut up and fight who he is given and be happy.

Back