Wrong forum

Drunken Meat Fist

Veni Veni Veni
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
But where ever you are, put down the gun just today, you get up and dance, no one's looking. Do some silly shit Hug someone elses family. My gift from me to you, Today, go left instead of right, and don't forget the tongue. Knock on the door, handsome young guy fresh out of the clink, soulful eyes looking for a girl. I gave him half my money and said go west. That's progress for me. A few years ago we'd be on a bus to Manhattan with my Ratzo Rizzo . Cheers. Do something beautiful today. I'm heading out, this is as strong as I'll ever be.

hqdefault-jpg.441449

Somewhat coherent today. Good message

Joe Buck, ladies and gentlemen.

Bring Fingercuffs with you to Florida on the greyhound.

Backing out of thread, slowly...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Actual posters out here getting carded and banned.

Meanwhile this old moron continues to post whatever he wants.

You have no fucking idea the history I have with this song. I loved this song and random insanity and Sigmund Freud made this dna to me. I loved this song and I forced justice on it. Barring the band, there's no one walks the earth. It's my sixth favorite song. Here's to you Tachy, a.m phone call, what's up horsecock, - can't see out of my eye - paramedics. I'm a day older than Stan Lee, RIP, I'd swap for the world. He knows that. Hoka Hey Brothers. Close your eyes and open your guts, make this day something good, make Salvador Dali eggs. Put on a wrong hat. zig eye contact with everyone, just for today.

I shouldn't be here and maybe I won't tomorrow. But my kids are good. Life is okay. Cheers from me to you. Sap is for #*%, I gave a stranger 35 bucks. A year ago it would've been a tv. I love hope. Have you bought hope for 35 bucks? Whatever I was gonna do, the destination of thirty five shitty bucks. who gives a fuck. Tomorrow or the next hour when the adrenaline drops, maybe he gets drunk, maybe he finds some shit. But just a handsome young kid, scare and humble and not cocky, just looking for somewhere to sit down, and a girl. 35 bucks to help that story. I'm a sucker, but I'm not a sucker. I read his eyes. A scared guy looking for his girl. I nipped it in the bud, and that is the hardest thing in the world for me. I ain't got shit and I have places to be, but I am that random factor, consciously, ...I could've done more. In the not so distant past we'd be watching Leaving Las Vegas and strategizing and making things happen that wouldn't have happened if he knocked on a different door. Do you ever feel that. I'm not crazy because I do expect the results to be different every time in the most beautiful way imaginable, from a skewed skillet. And I know my random results are a consistency.

But unlike the Joker, which was just flawed writing, he doesn't just chase his tail, wouldn't know what to do I found one. The random is the method. It's not a lifestyle with legs, but if you're just not crazy enough, you can use it to the pure effect. But there's no fucking rehearsal. "Heaven" is character, and Novalis, character is destiny, is the process of trying to be cool and beautiful has nothing to do with cool and beautiful. You just look like a grasping fa g. I'll never get there, my DGAF is genuine to the bone, I'd die and those who care know, don't need shit else, the cringe of the thought that I'm posturing, I'll never be that cool, that iron that out. But a self-conscious, without thinking, home I'll never be.

Between Kerouac and Burrought, there's room to play. Neal. one fucking day, a flowing taste from the heart. . ...and this is a shit post and I don't cow down to shit, and it ain't the reason, but I fucking extended myself, and now I'll get pms and shit. And context doesn't need to be, but all the time I spent in the hospital, I had an aunt and a Vietnam vet uncle, both of us being the blacksheep, they were there for me when I was done and embarrassed and a waste of life and the thoughts and hurt people who gave a shit. The both have cancer now. Which is. ..well fuck. Genug. Genug. God Bless you fuckers, twist the day into something sweet. I came here because I enjoyed it. I'm here because it's home, and what I have. In the word's of my dead pal, what the helll

Last edited:
Im fucking inspired damn it!
<HisEye>

Im headin out with that look in my eye ready to bless someones day!

Back