Not too long ago Fedor was supposed to destroy Cain when Cain...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Was hot, but as soon as the emperor lost to Dan, he was out of his prime! Remember that time of delusion when you dare mention anyone next to Fedor’s name, it was an automatic murder for Fedor! Do you remember?

Was hot, but as soon as the emperor lost to Dan, he was out of his prime! Remember that time of delusion when you dare mention anyone next to Fedor’s name, it was an automatic murder for Fedor! Do you remember?
I give Fedor a good chance to submit Cain from the guard. At least when they were both active.

no, i do not remember this.

Fedor was already losing a step by the time he fought Arlovski.

also, how does this prove he wouldn't destroy Cain? Werdum lost to Alexander Volkov, but that doesn't mean Volkov can beat Cain even though Werdum did.

for all we know Dan Henderson would've knocked Cain into next week too. it's not like it hasn't happened before.

MMAth...

Actually Fedors own coaches said Fedor was out of his Prime going into the AA fight. Good Hairline Fedor is Goat!

fedor.jpg

What's up Fedor!? What's up now!?!

-
Joe Rogan (after Tim Sylvia beat Gan McGee)

This just shows how foolish it is to judge guys when their careers are from over.

Beginning of 2010, when Fedor is still undefeated- "Fedor is way better. Would destroy Cain."

Beginning of 2011, after Fedor lost to Werdum and Cain beat Big Nog and Brock-"Cain is way better. Would destroy Fedor."

Beginning of 2016, after Cain lost to Werdum and Fedor began his comeback- "It would be really close...maybe a slight edge for Fedor."

Etcetera.

Don't even get me started with all the talk earlier this year about how Stipe is the greatest heavyweight ever. Glad Cormier shut that up.

I recall people saying Fedor was out of his prime against Brett Rogers and the Zuffa Zomies gobbling up White's cock as well as all the negative comments about Fedor.

Do you remember that?

Cain could have beat Fedor in 2010 and Fedor would still have a greater career than Cain.

Lookimg at the state of the ufc if lewis would have become champion even washesup fedor could still become champ in the ufc while cain is injured.

The consensus was Cain would win. I was part of the argument. I sided with a Fedor win but I was in the minority by far. 2007 join date should know this stuff.

Cain stands for

Crippled
And
Injured
Now

Back