Conor vs NSAC, who ya got?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Due to the Cerrone rumours I had to tell you all what's next for McTapper.

Depends on how good NSACs ground game is. Between that and Conor gassing, I choose NSAC.

Depends on how good NSACs ground game is. Between that and Conor gassing, I choose NSAC.
InfatuatedMinorGuppy-small.gif

Conor knocking that C clean off.

Can Conor get into NSAC's head before Dec 10th?

The pre-hearing press conferences are going to be wild.

NSAC is trying to drag this one out, because they know Conor's cardio is shit

old news, and nothing has changed. abuse of confirmed tag to indicate breaking news.

Conor, NSAC likes money and Conor makes lots of it in their city, they will set a short suspension so we can have Conor back soon enough.

I honestly don't think anything will happen to Conor. He wasn't the reason for Khabib going nuts after the fact.

I can see Khabib maybe being slapped with some type of fine and a slap on the wrist like 3 months suspension but that's about it.

I know Conor will get off with a slap on the wrist and a promise to perform in Las Vegas soon. The real interesting part should be what happens to Khabib, as he is all over the place and saying he will not show up at the hearing and is making all kinds of threats. If Ali does not reel him in, Khabib could be done.

Lmao, the fact he even has a hearing doesn't bode well for them.
Yah, wtf did Danis do besides get jumped? Maybe art has to do with the fact corners were talked to before hand and told to be civil following the bout? Khabib spitting on Conor might have been the reason he started yelling. One thing is for sure, if any other non star held on to a choke, spit on their opponent and started a riot, they would be done. Khabib and co is lucky Conor didn't care, as they could have been thrown in jail and all would have lost their visas and ability to train at AKA or fight in the UFC.

Considering the last time the NAC spanked Conor he pouted and said he would never fight in Nevada again. I taking NAC again by whatever the hell they want. Conor will do fookin’ nutin’.

Back