Media Chuck Liddell challenges keyboard warriors who criticize his training vids, to take one of his kicks

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
“There’s nothing that I can do that I like better than this,” Liddell told reporters, including MMAjunkie, during today’s open workout at Kings MMA in West Hollywood, Calif. “I still make good money. I saved a lot of money. I’ve still got a lot of my money. I’m doing just fine. But there’s nothing I enjoy more than being in the ring and fighting. This came up, and I jumped at it, I took a shot at it. I’m so happy I did because I haven’t been this alive in years.”

“They put out a video of me warming up my legs right when I got to the gym,” Liddell said. “I don’t know why they would – out of all the video they took – why they would choose to put that out, I have no idea. I challenge anyone talking trash about it to take one of those kicks I was throwing anyway. They’re not that soft. I was just warming up my legs the way I like to do it. I was just warming up my legs, so it is what it is.”

“Right now I’m going to get through this fight and see what happens,” Liddell said. “I’m interested in fighting a lot of people once it’s over. We’ll see what happens though. It all depends on how this fight goes and how I feel when I’m done with it and how my body feels. But I got here in shape and healthy and ready to go.”

via mmajunkie

Video Liddell is referring to, in case you missed it:

Saved alot of money?

something tells me the only reason Chuck is doing this fight is because he's broke.

No shit it would hurt lol. People were commenting on how slow they were. Not how damaging they looked.

I'll take one of Chuck's kicks if he agrees to take one of my jabs.

uDSws2a.gif

This fucking guy really thinks he’s gonna KO Tito then make a run for the title. We’re watching a slow motion train wreck here boys

" I was just warming up my legs, so it is what it is.”

<mma4>

Chuck can lace me with a RLK any time he wants and I will enjoy every moment of it. War Chuck.

<20>

Chuck "the niceman" Liddell.

No matter what anyone says, chuck was a beast in his prime.

This fucking guy really thinks he’s gonna KO Tito then make a run for the title. We’re watching a slow motion train wreck here boys

Chuck's gonna crack that pumpkin.

Back