Media Boxing champ gets rocked by meme level striker, olympic judoka taken down by same boxer

holly will always have a place in my heart for ending ronda, i've never seen sherdog come together like we did that night.

thank you holly.

{<redford}

Judo makes you good at reversals (speaking from a defensive PoV), not TDD. A Judoka is not going to outwrestle a wrestler.

Holly knew we were going down the darkest timeline and ended it not because she wanted to, but because she had to

Caught her mid kick. Schaub got Cro Cop the same way.

imagine if ronda didn't have horrendous boxing

Holly's clinch game is super underrated. I was surprised when she fought Cyborg and bullied her in the clinch, I figured she would have the most success at range against Cyborg but she did the best in the clinch.

imagine if ronda didn't have horrendous boxing

It wasn't her boxing that was the problem, it was walking forward directly into punches and counters the entire fight. Tate doesn't have good boxing either and still figured out how to fight Holly without taking any damage.

She was off balance, not rocked.

Rocked is Kevin Lee in the Barboza fight.

"meme level striker" is quite a brutal insult but appropriate

It wasn't her boxing that was the problem, it was walking forward directly into punches and counters the entire fight. Tate doesn't have good boxing either and still figured out how to fight Holly without taking any damage.
you mean how to lose the entire fight just to miraculously come back in the last minute

Holly's clinch game is super underrated. I was surprised when she fought Cyborg and bullied her in the clinch, I figured she would have the most success at range against Cyborg but she did the best in the clinch.
yeah holly's pretty strong, which makes valentina's win over holly even more impressive imo, because valentina was overpowering holly and taking her down if i remember correctly.

you mean how to lose the entire fight just to miraculously come back in the last minute

If Tate hadn't got the submission the fight would've been a draw at worst. She dominated two rounds while Holly edged her in pitter patter strikes the other three. All it took was fighting defensively, something Ronda has never learned to do.

meme level strikers

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back