Man these Ray Borg's posts are making me really sad

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

5th brain surgery for his little boy.. I'm a father myself, my boy is 4 years old and I can't even (nor do I want) to imagine how they must feel.

His kid just can't get a break

I hope to God he gets a speedy recovery

Just unfollow him so u won’t be sad anymore

He should focus on his kid and forget about fighting. I don't know if social media helps that much too...Hopefully his kid recovers and grow up healthy.

Sad indeed but this happens all day every day to a child in the world. The unfortunate circumstances in life we deal with on a daily basis.

Best of luck to his child and all the children afflicted with pain and suffering.

Honestly If i were a pro fighter and my child was undergoing brain surgeries it would make me hyper aware of the risks of CTE....

All the best to Ray and his family.

This has been a year from hell for him. Hoping 2019 is alot better.

My son means so much to me, I can't even imagine what he and his family are going through right now. Hope everything turns out great in the end.

He should focus on his kid and forget about fighting. I don't know if social media helps that much too...Hopefully his kid recovers and grow up healthy.
That may be easy to say but he probably needs income. I don’t think he has made the kin of money that allows you to take a lot if time off.

Life is cruel sometimes.

All the best to them!

That may be easy to say but he probably needs income. I don’t think he has made the kin of money that allows you to take a lot if time off.
Well fighting won't help either...it's a dangerous occupation...it's a job that could keep you out for weeks or even months...

5th brain surgery for his little boy.. I'm a father myself, my boy is 4 years old and I can't even (nor do I want) to imagine how they must feel.

His kid just can't get a break

I hope to God he gets a speedy recovery

Agreed
My thoughts & prayers go out to them

Back