Chuck vs Tito 3 got me thinking

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Chuck dominated both their fights when they were in their prime, and Tito never really had much for Prime chuck

But now that they're older, it looks like Tito is a huge favorite

We also saw a bloated Rampage dominate an also bloated Wanderlei

What other one sided rivalries would turn out different as they age

Maybe a 50 year old Cormier, who would still have a chin, could beat a washed up mid 40's Jon Jones, as Jones would lose all his quickness, but Cormier would still have his dad bod wrestling skills.

Maybe if BJ keeps fighting, he could finally beat Frankie after all the abuse Frankie takes fighting at a high level contender so long

Maybe the ageless wonder Hendo could finally beat a deflated Vitor after he loses all his testosterone

Could Anderson finally get the best of Weidman and land a flash KO

Could BigFoot finally cancel out Cains wrestling if Cains knees never recover

Stupid thread but also BJ never beats Frankie. Ever. Hes shot.

Wall of text needs a little slimfast bro,

But I read it, im in a good mood.

Cain would still smash Big Foot I think, even kneeless Cain.

I think BJ beats Frankie easily if they fought tomorrow.

Chuck dominated both their fights when they were in their prime, and Tito never really had much for Prime chuck

Maybe a 50 year old Cormier, who would still have a chin, could beat a washed up mid 40's Jon Jones, as Jones would lose all his quickness, but Cormier would still have his dad bod wrestling skills.

Maybe if BJ keeps fighting, he could finally beat Frankie after all the abuse Frankie takes fighting at a high level contender so long

Maybe the ageless wonder Hendo could finally beat a deflated Vitor after he loses all his testosterone

Fedor could finally beat Meathead

Wall of text needs a little slimfast bro,

But I read it, im in a good mood.

Cain would still smash Big Foot I think, even kneeless Cain.

I think BJ beats Frankie easily if they fought tomorrow.
No one cares
Stfu

I could see Chuck KOing Tito at the retirement home due to Tito babbling incoherently all the time.

No one cares
Stfu
Then why did you reply bro?

Did I hurt your little, nobody feelings? Go on, pour your heart out to me, I can feel the butthurt inside you.

Like Derek Lewis smashing some poor white chick, you just can't keep it in.

Did I hurt your little, nobody feelings? Go on, pour your heart out to me, I can feel the butthurt inside you.

Maybe he doesnt like Don Frye drinking Whiskee

Speaking on Don Frye...would love to see him fight Ken Sham on the Bellator Sr tour or maybe the winner of Chuck vs Tito

Thoughts?

Maybe he doesnt like Don Frye drinking Whiskee

Speaking on Don Frye...would love to see him fight Ken Sham on the Bellator Sr tour or maybe the winner of Chuck vs Tito

Thoughts?
Don is a little out of shape right now but I bet he still KO Ken.

If Royce KOed him with that glancing knee I fear Ken is completely shot to the point he she never fight again for medical reasons.

Don is a little out of shape right now but I bet he still KO Ken.

If Royce KOed him with that glancing knee I fear Ken is completely shot to the point he she never fight again for medical reasons.
In Shamrock's defense, Gracie did set that shot up with a blatant knee to the groin.

You forget this is essentially already an example. Dan beat him in Pride. Super Roid/TRT Vitor beat Dan and then beat him again when Dan was super washed up.

you're so cool and alpha, bro

live behind that don frye gif

and I replied so you know no one cares about you.
sometimes we have to break it to you

You are giving example of older guys who would beat younger guys when aging...
A similar example to chuck vs tito would be Bas smashing the remains of Ken Shamrock

Your av makes me think...well not exactly think but yeah...

Hum
Wheel chair Cain beats any version of milky BF.

Geriatric DC beats any version of past 35 Pokes.
All that juice will catch up to him in the next 5 to 10 years.

Andy is officially out of the Matrix,he can’t beat any version of my boy.

Vitor,poor dude,a weak wind beats him today.

yet tito has never evolved his striking

I think Wanderlei just needs to have the fight in Japan and he might have a revival. Cro Cop looked like an animal when he went back to Japan.

Back