Does anyone believe that Conor stands a chance against Cowboy?

See O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean, you all do know that Cowboy can easily take Conor down and make him tap out like a father lightly wrestling with his 4 year son in the living room, being careful not to go too hard so that he doesn't hurt the boy...right?

Cowboy doesn't have good takedowns, at least not on the same planet as Khabib's

On the feet he's a great kicker but has always struggled with great boxers that pressure him right off the bat

Plus he's the poster boy for fighting worse when emotional, and no fighter can fuck with your head like Conor can

Yeah, I believe Conor has a chance. I don't believe this fight will happen though, or that it makes any sense.

Well Conor have good hands and that might trouble for Cerrone, also Cerrone is susceptible to get shook and who's better than Conor to get into people's mind? who knows if he is still effective after he got dusted by Hebab and Floyd

It is true. There cannot be a reasonable discussion on Conor. Too many retards on both sides of the fence.

Conor is either God or he has no chance against Donald Cerrone. Welcome to sherdog

Lol. You guys are hilarious. Beat up Plastic Mike Perry and everyone is now back on the Cowboy train

I'll take Conor all day in this fight. Cerrone doesn't take damage like he used to.

I'd put money on him tapping again.

Cerrone has had problems with south paws in the past but let's see what happens with Conor's hearing first. Personally I don't think this fight happens, I think Conor will fight Nate.

It is true. There cannot be a reasonable discussion on Conor. Too many retards on both sides of the fence.

Conor is either God or he has no chance against Donald Cerrone. Welcome to sherdog
This is a great point. Guy is like 9-2 with wins over the likes of Mendes, Aldo, Poirer, Halloway, and Alvarez. Any way you slice it, that is outstanding. He does not have a strong ground game and fades in later rounds, so he is very beatable for wrestlers with gas tanks or guys with great cardio. I'm not a fanboy at all, but to me Conor appears to have lost a step since steamrolling the likes of Brandao, Siver, and Poirer. Money and ego can do that.

Cowboy is one of the most hittable, head on the center line motherfucker at any weight he has fought.

He has better kicks and better bjj. His takedowns aren't a threat and we have seen how badly he gets lit up by someone with good hands.

To say CM can't win that one is just hater talk. I'm not a big fan of CM but it doesn't stop me from recognizing that Cowboy is a bit tailor made for him.

Cowboy doesn't have good takedowns, at least not on the same planet as Khabib's

On the feet he's a great kicker but has always struggled with great boxers that pressure him right off the bat

Plus he's the poster boy for fighting worse when emotional, and no fighter can fuck with your head like Conor can
<PlusJuan>

Gave you your first like, we bros now..

RvM1T2Q0nDhao.gif

Yes, Conor stands a chance (and a pretty good one at that).

Conor always has "only" a puncher's chance... problem is, he punches very well.

I'm rooting for Cowboy tho.

Conors got atleast a chance agaisnt anyone, but yeah I'd imagine Cowboy takes him down asap. Other side of that coin is that Cowboy is a serial choke artist and 35 years old. Id take whoever had the best odds and drop a couple bucks on em tbh

Yes of course Conor stands a chance to think otherwise would be foolish.

This is true, cause cowboy is known for his koscheck/gsp esque doubles, or Dagestani/askren single chains..,

Not really.

I’m looking forward to this possible scrap if it happens, but I don’t think cerrone as an offensive wrestler mixed in with his MT... will be the
M O/route/strategy of his camp.

Last edited:
Back