Media MMA Pros React to Yair Rodriguez KO Elbow on Korean Zombie at UFC Denver

Check this timestamp. Morono says something VERY interesting.

Shertards use the phrase "better athlete" without actual meaning of it.
Some people here do the whole research of reflexes and technique of a fighter and base athleticism on that.

Now hear another fighter, claiming that he might not be physically able to do what Yair did.
In my book - here is the definition of a superior athlete.

Now hear another fighter, claiming that he might not be physically able to do what Yair did.
In my book - here is the definition of a superior athlete.
And Yair wouldn't physically be able to throw opponents on their head like DC, or psysically throw bombs like Hendo or Rumble. Or what's your point?

And Yair wouldn't physically be able to throw opponents on their head like DC, or psysically throw bombs like Hendo or Rumble. Or what's your point?

Every type of physique has it's own advantages.

Who said that?
You said that fighters who are able to do stuff that other fighters are not physically able to do is the definition of a superior athlete.
So I named other fighters, able to do things that others don't, so they are just as superior then, so what's the point of this thread?

You said that fighters who are able to do stuff that other fighters are not physically able to do is the definition of a superior athlete.
So I named other fighters, able to do things that others don't, so they are just as superior then, so what's the point of this thread?
although i agree with you, i think the point of the thread is to watch the video. TS is just an idiot

Back