Conor is in trouble if he fights Aldo again

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He has nothing to gain frm that fight. Beat him in 11 seconds?! lol good luck. Not even money, bc ppl saw what he did to him the first fight.

Once that fight passes the 12 second mark, Aldo is in Conor's head. And Aldo went toe-to-toe w Max Halloway and put him on the shelf. He lost, but Max has concussion problems after the war w Aldo.

I'm betting big on Aldo if they fight again

I'm a Khabib fan, but I don't doubt that Conor is a great fighter. Aldo will lose just like before, his era is over

Nah.

Max cracked Aldos chin a couple of times SINCE the McG fight.

Conor is a tough match-up for him.

But I would still watch da sh*t outta da hematch, not gonna lie.

His fans know it to. They dont want that fight because it exposes the first fight as a fluke

Imagine if Conor gets k.od clean lmao

Doubt it as I see Aldo grappling with him. No way Aldo takes that chance to stand.

Last edited:
I was rooting for Aldo to win but man that was a perfect punch. Landed so perfectly. The timing was just right. No one ever did that to Aldo. Crazy man.

Lol @ people saying it was a fluke...

Conor was rehearsing that punch in the locker room b4 hand.

Nah , I dont think that Aldo has any chance.

Conor waxes him again. Maybe not that quickly but in a similar brutal fashion. Aldo is slower, more predictable, chiny and those slow telegraphed haymakers are perfect for Mcgregor to slide in a good ole counter and put his lights out.

Dont think that Mcg is a scrub just because Khabib beat his ass. He still would bury Jose boy.

Conor is too big for aldo. I dont think we would see a replay of the first fight, but still think conor would ko him in a couple rounds. Aldo also took a lot of damage vs max so he isnt exactly fresh.

Conor is a celebrity now. Aldo wins the rematch by being a dedicated fighter. Refer to the Stephens fight if you think he's sloppy or chinny.

Conor would KO Aldo again. Bad matchup for Aldo. That fight isn't going to happen though.

I just hope that I get the striking war that I wanted the first time. Actually to seem them slug it out in the rematch may be more satisfying too see them go the full distance and have enormous respect at the very end. I might actually cry if that happens.

Im talking aldo vs mendes 2 type slug fest, but given their cardio and styles that is very unlikely.

McGregor has got that timing down, he'll catch Aldo again and lay him out in similar fashion no matter how much Aldo tries to change it up.

Aldo won his last fight so he's obviously the GOAT whereas Conor lost his last fight and is thus clearly a bum.

The math has been done and the results don't lie! It's just science, you guys.

Back