TBH...

AIGOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont see anyone top 3 @155 connor can beat. Furg beats him.. Lee beats him. Pretty sure Barboza chops him with leg kicks. Cerrone is his only chance for a w (again ufc giving him easiest fight), but I think Cowboy beats him too. I think we will see some irrelevant fights. Silva, seed already planted. Gsp fight will 100% happen. I think a post prime, outdated gsp actually loses, but I think current gsp loses to anyone but bisping. We will see diaz connor 3, which is totally irrelevant and just another cheap cash grab. Maybe aldo 2, but doubt it. And then khabib rematch. There you have it.

Wanna see Gajsheey" beat him, now while still 'in prime' just to watch the leg kicks.

Unless Conor has been utterly broken or the mysticism behind him is gone, he's still a powerful striker with good timing. Ferg is absolutely a better fighter, but acting like he doesn't get hit or isn't susceptible to getting Eddie'd is ridiculous. Barboza has been working on his hands, but had to, cuz they were never the best part of his striking, remember Cowboy practically knocking him out with a jab

I i thought they were gonna announce Gaethje-Cerrone but since Pettis got that fight, I wouldn't be surprised if they do Connor-Cerrone instead. Def dangerous fight for Connor if it hits the ground. I think Cerrone is too stiff on the feet to be a real threat. I see either this fight or Conor-Poirier, Conor-Aldo 2. I don't want to see Conor-Diaz 3 and hope it doesn't happen. Diaz doesn't deserve another payday.

I dont see anyone top 3 @155 connor can beat. Furg beats him.. Lee beats him. Pretty sure Barboza chops him with leg kicks. Cerrone is his only chance for a w (again ufc giving him easiest fight), but I think Cowboy beats him too. I think we will see some irrelevant fights. Silva, seed already planted. Gsp fight will 100% happen. I think a post prime, outdated gsp actually loses, but I think current gsp loses to anyone but bisping. We will see diaz connor 3, which is totally irrelevant and just another cheap cash grab. Maybe aldo 2, but doubt it. And then khabib rematch. There you have it.

I can see a yellow belt thread creatiin ban coming soon .with these wacky threads

I know a thread is going to be shit when the title gives zero indication of what the thread will be about.

yeah yeah conor's a bum who loses every hypothetical matchup ever.

Ferg is the only one at 155 to give him trouble apart from Khabib imo. Lee is chinny and gasses, edson wilts when he gets pressured, cowboy is cowboy.

So many Conor Fanboys are delusional, So many Conor haters are also delusional. You don't seem to be either of those but you are your own special kind of delusional. GSP right out of the operating room from his ACL surgery smashes him worse then Khabib did and then apologises for it like a true Canadian.

Back