Let's make sure Cerrone gets at least 5 mil for fighting Conor

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
He deserves it! Let's make our voices heard to the UFC and WME IMG. Cerrone better get PAID.

Also as long as the fight goes past Round 2 Cerrone wins via Sub.

ldZb5Tn.png

Yes we should do our part to flood the airwaves with the matchup at least.

Bring it to the table first. We'll talk about the numbers later.

As for Cowboy, he should try his best Khabib Nurmagomedov impression and call out Dana White to get the fight in the meantime. "I hold two UFC records now, been always available for a fight....Conor McG what's up! etc."

I don't think Dana and Co will give a shit about Mortal Wombat and Ying Li from Sherdog demanding they pay him more.

There are 50 other fighters they could give the fight to
Whoever fights Conor next is getting their regular contracted pay

The only guys to successfully leverage the UFC had something Conor wanted or took the fight on short notice.

There are 50 other fighters they could give the fight to
Whoever fights Conor next is getting their regular contracted pay

The only guys to successfully leverage the UFC had something Conor wanted or took the fight on short notice.
This

Cerrone will be lucky to get 500k and extremely lucky if he gets any PPV points

I'd be more interested in demanding better pay for the fight pass fighters who can't even afford effective PED's.

why exactly, are they setting up this fight? who was pining for this match-up?

I don't think you people get it.

Conor made big money ALL because of his mainstream appeal. Just like Rhonda getting head-kicked nuked, nobody gives a shit now. They've seen him get schooled in boxing, and they've seen him get completely demolished in MMA.

The big MMA paydays aren't gonna happen anymore. Yeah, he'll do well compared to other MMA fighters, but nothing like the paychecks he used to make.

lol yeah as if that guy isnt rich enough allready

Last edited:
Knowing cerrone he'll settle for 50k and a jet ski

I don't think you people get it.

Conor made big money ALL because of his mainstream appeal. Just like Rhonda getting head-kicked nuked, nobody gives a shit now. They've seen him get schooled in boxing, and they've seen him get completely demolished in MMA.

The big MMA paydays aren't gonna happen anymore. Yeah, he'll do well compared to other MMA fighters, but nothing like the paychecks he used to make.

He's been badly beaten twice since he got big and his last fight drew more than ever

He will get his 2-3 million plus points. He is a company man and towards end of his career.

I think Cerrone has made a decent amount of money during his carrer

Back