Dana White ambushed on Australian TV

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

For those that aren't Australian, Waleed is a race baiting asshat who lives in his ivory tower.

<31>

That Waleed guy has a very punchable face lol

Cliffs?

latest

Waleed is a bigger douchebag than Conor. Thats how much of a fuckwit that cunt is.

I was hoping for Mark Hunt busting through a wall with a law suit kinda ambush.

Annoying prick actually makes me feel sorry for Dana.

Everything on Australian tv is bullshit agenda pushing garbage. I haven't watched TV in years because of it, you see clips all over YouTube about the Australian shows interviewing people despite being completely missinformed about them.

Like when Milo was gonna come to Australia the media plastererd everywhere that he was advocating for rape culture.... They are a complete joke.

Kind of underwhelming for an ambush. Do they really need 4 different people asking questions?

Why wasn't Jesus born in Australia?
He couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

What did the Australian do after raking the leaves?
He fell out of the tree

Everything on Australian tv is bullshit agenda pushing garbage. I haven't watched TV in years because of it, you see clips all over YouTube about the Australian shows interviewing people despite being completely missinformed about them.

Like when Milo was gonna come to Australia the media plastererd everywhere that he was advocating for rape culture.... They are a complete joke.
Bro thats why I dont even live in that place anymore. Was the best country in the world during the 90s. Now its fucking pathetic. Its super cringeworthy the news and you're 100% correct. I dont even like Milo but there was a funny clip of him schooling this dumb cunt about Islam and she was a Muslim. He asks her about the 5 pillars and she didn't know them. Thats like a Christian not knowing any of the 10 commandments.

Last edited:
Why wasn't Jesus born in Australia?
He couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

What did the Australian do after raking the leaves?
He fell out of the tree

What do you call a Kiwi with 100 lovers? A shepherd.

They have TV in Australia .?
<TheWire1>
What next aussies not cheating cricket...
Smith and Warner are cunts...

Bro thats whhy I dont even live in that place anymore. Was the best country in the world during the 90s. Now its fucking pathetic. Its super cringeworthy the news and you're 100% correct. I dont even like Milo but there was a funny clip of him schooling this dumb cunt about Islam and she was a Muslim. He asks her about the 5 pillars and she didn't know them. Thats like a Christian not knowing any of the 10 commandments.

Yep saw that one, with Avi Yemini in the middle, he's showing some sign of hope but he can only do so much.

They have TV in Australia .?
<TheWire1>
What next aussies not cheating cricket...
Smith and Warner are cunts...
LOL come on, everyone cheats in cricket. They have been thrown under the bus so hard. Just because you lost the ashes you whinging pom.

Yep saw that one, with Avi Yemini in the middle, he's showing some sign of hope but he can only do so much.

Thats it. Cant watch it again because its too embarrassing to hear that shitty Leb Aus accent. Vomit.

Waleed asked questions that "mma reporters" are scared to ask. Hats off to that asshat.

tenor.gif

The guy, who was talking to Dana, was asking some questions that rationally challenged Dana and his mind rather than the typical interviews and "questions" that are so favorable and appeasing to Dana, the UFC, and so forth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back